"panel scheme is old.." msg

Home Forums General News and releases "panel scheme is old.." msg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    Participant
    • Topics: 219
    • Replies: 732
    • Total: 951
    • ★★★

Would it be possible to please prevent this message from appearing when a panel is exported as a restricted instance? It is benign and causes false concern for users of standalone panels.

obviously wrap up whatever other priorities there are but it would be really nice to see this message removed from panels exported from the next OS X / Windows ctrlr nightlies.

additionally I’m noticing the area where these notices appear sometimes seems to conflict with any modulators placed towards the bottom of the panel’s canvas. I have a uiMIDIkeyboard along the bottom of my panel and I’ve noticed sometimes I can’t trigger notes on the uiMIDIkeyboard unless i click 30ish some pixels up from the bottom of the panel.. this incendently is exactly where these messages appear so my hunch is that there is some layer sort issue with these status messages? Any ideas?

many thanks!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by msepsis. Reason: notes on layer sort conflict with status message area

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

atom
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 159
    • Replies: 2945
    • Total: 3104
    • ★★★★★

I’ll do that, but you can actualy catch ALL messages in Lua and display them (or not) yourself, just override the special panel method.

But i’ll get rid of that anyway, i’ll put that into logs only.

atom
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 159
    • Replies: 2945
    • Total: 3104
    • ★★★★★

done.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘News and releases’ is closed to new topics and replies.
There is currently 0 users and 62 guests online
No users are currently active
Forum Statistics
Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
Ctrlr