recommendation for car polish to remove swirls

Home Forums Development Other stuff recommendation for car polish to remove swirls

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Denhit
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • Total: 1

Hi guys

My company has given us a paid week off from work, to just take it easy with the family. Wife is working , hence I guess I will use the time to have some car therapy , polishing and waxing the car.

My CLA paint looks okay, but there are some fine swirls that you will notice when you get up close to the paint.

Looking to polish the car, but wondering which of the polish would be better at doing the job:

Meguiar’s ultimate polish
      Meguiar’s ultimate compound
      Chemical guys VSS swirl remover
      Autoglym Super resin polish
      Mother’s car polish

I want a pure polish with no wax or sealant included… I will be applying my Optimum spray wax over the polished paint. My paint is not in a poor condition, hence no real deep cutting compound needed… just need to remove the fine scratches and swirls…

Advice on this would be appreciated.

Cybe
      Participant
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 1
        • Total: 1

It is important to choose a different car shampoo for cleaning your car. This is another feature that some professional car steam cleaners have, including a steamer for treating car parts. This extra level of cleaning is often required for dirty carpets and interiors, see how to get stains out of car seats . I ordered a Fortador steamer and was surprised how easy it is to do it!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      There is currently 0 users and 44 guests online
      No users are currently active
      Forum Statistics
      Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
      Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
      Ctrlr