record panel patching

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr record panel patching

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kurtsk
    Participant
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 7
      • Total: 10

Someone will have some code that allows me to record panel patching the hard drive and to download them, make libraries etc …
      Try the snapshot program but without success … I fail to load the patches.

sorry for my bad English, I hope I explained well

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

I assume you are asking for code to do program dumps from a device.

There is some general code that might be useful but mostly you need to specify what device you want to write for.

Program dumps are implemented in the DSI Mopho panel, and in some other panels (you need to have a look at the forums and the database to see what panel has what)

kurtsk
        Participant
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 7
          • Total: 10

I am working with the Access Virus panel A.

It achieves recall values ​​of each parameter and assign it to each modulator.
          example:
          panel: getModulatorByName (“Osc1Shape”): setModulatorValue (Programdata: getByte (17), false, false, false)

Now I want to save the changes made ​​each modulator on my computer, you can upload it or call him at any time and that the values ​​of each modulator is send to Virus A

I thought I could do it with the “program snapshot” but do not think it is doing well.

I’m not a programmer and I’m a little busy with the codes ..

I hope I explained well ..

Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.
          zeoka
          Participant
            • Topics: 73
            • Replies: 466
            • Total: 539
            • ★★★

Hi
            You can’t use the prog manager yet if i’m right nobody has methods yet

There is a thread very useful to understand the principle
            in “programing” : “load/save a patch” or something similar
            i can’t help you more because i haven’t yet create my file system

atom
            Keymaster
              • Topics: 159
              • Replies: 2945
              • Total: 3104
              • ★★★★★

The program snapshot features should work. There are 2 one in the Program menu and one in the MIDI menu

the first saves the panel state (all the sliders positions, combos buttons etc.) to a “program” and puts it in a special “Snapshots” folder in the MIDI Library (Panel->Program manager, btw. i’ll change that name to MIDI LIbrary so there is no more confusion).

You can double click any snapshot in the program manager and it should restore that panel state to the current panel. What should be working is a trigger for the second type of snapshot (described below) to be sent after a double click but it won’t work since i forgot to add it in the latest nightly (it’s fixed now and will be available as an option in the next build)

The second snapshot option from the MIDI menu is a feature that sends all values to the edvice via midi, it takes all the slider, combos, button values and their configured MIDI messages and sends them one by one in a “snapshot” manner.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
            There is currently 0 users and 81 guests online
            No users are currently active
            Forum Statistics
            Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
            Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
            Ctrlr