Roland JD-800 Latest news

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Roland JD-800 Latest news

Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    daslicht
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 9
      • Total: 10

You would be far better off modifying my JD-990 panel for the JD-800.

thats the plan 🙂 I thought it might be usefull to inspect the older first no ?
      Can we chat somewher and talk a bit about how such kind of stuff woks please ?

dnaldoog
      Participant
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 480
        • Total: 484
        • ★★

Hi Daslicht – the code in that panel is either too clever for my understanding and on another level, or way off mark – I’m really not sure, but it’s probably a waste of time looking at it. My panel is known to work for the JD-990, but I’m not familiar with the JD-800 (ie don’t have one). I tried to PM you; didn’t work, but you can find my email address listed on the panel if you go to panel author email.

This post lists the differences, but I think the sysex is all different if I remember correctly – It might be possible to just change over the sysex to start with and then add and (mostly remove?) certain features of the panel

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/electronic-music-instruments-and-electronic-music-production/239173-roland-jd-800-jd-990-a.html

Cheers,

Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)
      • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
      There is currently 0 users and 69 guests online
      No users are currently active
      Forum Statistics
      Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
      Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
      Ctrlr