since 1022/1046 my toggle buttons don’t work anymore…

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr since 1022/1046 my toggle buttons don’t work anymore…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ooze
    Participant
      • Topics: 8
      • Replies: 18
      • Total: 26

I’ve build the Rozznose (for the Rozzbox) and since 1022/1046 I’ve had difficulties with drawn stuff (had to "re-scale" all values in the scripts) but I did successfully adjust everything.

But now I’ve discovered that my whole army of toggle buttons (>100) don’t work anymore unless I uncheck "toggle button". This way they do work (value changes), and at least the text changes as well by clicking them. But the colour doesn’t change, and with a trigger matrix of > 100 buttons this would be an important graphical feedback to maintain some overview.

I could uncheck "toggle button" for all > 100 buttons and try to live with it. But it would take me a long time fiddling because due to version changes all buttons "jump" a bit to the side when I click on them in edit mode, so I have to re-position them all…

Therefore my question: Can you make the toggle buttons work like before again? Like in 927 for example? Or did I miss some new feature to prevent the "toggle button flaw"?

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

I’ll have a look at that, there has been a fix for the ImageButton where it wasn’t scaled properly, but i’ll download your panel and see what i can do to help.

atom
        Keymaster
          • ★★★★★

Could you share the latest version of your panel?

ooze
          Participant

Have pm you about this. I’ve sent the same message two times since the first pm ended up in the "out box" and wasn’t in the "sent box". Now both pm’s are in the "out box", so I’m not sure if they’ve reached your pm "in box". Have you recieved anything?

atom
            Keymaster
              • ★★★★★

I got 2pms so I’m guessing it got through will verify once I get home.

ooze
              Participant

lol ok so they did arrive after all…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
              There is currently 0 users and 67 guests online
              No users are currently active
              Forum Statistics
              Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
              Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
              Ctrlr