Strange behaviour with tab

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr Strange behaviour with tab

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dasfaker
    Keymaster
      • Topics: 80
      • Replies: 793
      • Total: 873
      • ★★★

I’m having troubles with a panel. The first modulator of the panel (modulator index 0) is a tab. After watching the log file I get this error:
      "CtrlrProcessor::setParameter can’t find modulator for index=0 value=0". And I can’t access the tab (I have a button to change the tab index and it never change). But once I save the panel, the tab starts working. It is as if the first modulator (the tab) isn’t initialized properly on start, but saving the panel.

Maybe a bug?

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

The fact that there is no modulator for a Tab is fine since uiTabs are the kind of component that have no modulator, they’re static.

What method of changing tabs do you use that’s not working, you said you have a button, what LUA code does it execute to switch tabs ?

dasfaker
        Keymaster
          • Topics: 80
          • Replies: 793
          • Total: 873
          • ★★★

Arghhh, never mind. I’ve changed a few lines of code and the problem is gone :twisted: (at least for now).

But I got some more error messages in the log file like this:
          "CtrlrProcessor::setParameter can’t find modulator for index=657 value=-18"

The modulator is a ListBox, and it exists in the panel. Why it says it can’t be found? The listbox works sometimes and sometimes not, again until I save the panel. (When the listbox don’t work fine, I can select all items in the list box and none of them output anything).

With this and others listboxes I assign them a value of 18 to not show any item selected (in a list of 16 items). Could this be problematic and lead to this type of messages in the log file?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
        There is currently 0 users and 69 guests online
        No users are currently active
        Forum Statistics
        Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
        Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
        Ctrlr