Waldorf Microwave [orig] panel – "monstrumWave '89"

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Waldorf Microwave [orig] panel – "monstrumWave '89"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    Participant
      • Topics: 219
      • Replies: 732
      • Total: 951
      • ★★★

So I’d posted a few times on the “support a Microwave panel in the works” thread but since I’ve got an actual panel here I wanted to just put in a new thread for what I’m calling “monstrumWave ’89”.

Here’s a screen grab of what I’ve got so far.. I’m trying to actually get my hands on an original waldorf microwave so I can test this things out… I’ve got a number of big projects I’m booked on for the next month or so, hopefully I can get my hands on one to finish off, test and release this panel.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

stoecklem
      Participant
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 22
        • Total: 24

sweet!! I can’t wait for this and also to finally purchase monstrum wave  soon.  Thanks for all your work.

maomao
        Participant
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 12
          • Total: 14

any news ? 🙂

msepsis
          Participant
            • Topics: 219
            • Replies: 732
            • Total: 951
            • ★★★

any news ? :)

Yes!
            I received my rev A waldorf microwave this week on tuesday and last night finished a basic panel that controls every freaking parameter from the panel… See the screengrab to see what’s there…

Needs to be cleaned up, designed (interface sections, spacing, read/usability)
            and I also need to code up the transportation of all parameters to the editor upon program changes, then implement the wavetable stuff.

Check my update to the monstrumWaveXT thread in a minute here for developments on that which will carry through to this editor very shortly.

had a hell of a productive week. 🙂

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
          There is currently 0 users and 53 guests online
          No users are currently active
          Forum Statistics
          Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
          Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
          Ctrlr