monstrumWaveXT: Waldorf Microwave II/XT/XTk Panel

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros monstrumWaveXT: Waldorf Microwave II/XT/XTk Panel

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    noisemonkey
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 13
      • Total: 14

I really appreciate what you guys are doing with this.. just replied to your pm msepsis :mrgreen:

msepsis
      Participant
        • Topics: 219
        • Replies: 732
        • Total: 951
        • ★★★
        "noisemonkey":21of88cj wrote:
        just replied to your pm msepsis :mrgreen:[/quote:21of88cj]

Your beta testing package has been sent to the email address you specified. If anyone else is interested in betatesting this panel please head over to http://www.monstrummedia.com/forum, create an account and request a beta by PMing me there. Thanks for your interest, noisemonkey and helping me identify and squash bugs!

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

noisemonkey
        Participant
          "msepsis":2twv2tgu wrote:
          "noisemonkey":2twv2tgu wrote:
          just replied to your pm msepsis :mrgreen:[/quote:2twv2tgu]

Your beta testing package has been sent to the email address you specified. If anyone else is interested in betatesting this panel please head over to http://www.monstrummedia.com/forum, create an account and request a beta by PMing me there. Thanks for your interest, noisemonkey and helping me identify and squash bugs![/quote:2twv2tgu]

cool, I’ve signed up to your forum and posted on there. I’m moving house at the moment but will be bug hunting by next month.

msepsis
          Participant
            • ★★★

I captured some demonstrations of monstrumWave in action and posted them up on youtube. Enjoy!

‪monstrumWave 2.5 Demo – Wave Envelope + Modulation Matrix‬
            [url:1n1gawyo]http://youtu.be/nZRgAJUbsdo[/url:1n1gawyo]

monstrumWave 2.5 Demo – use within FLstudio
            [url:1n1gawyo]http://youtu.be/nFZfDfVFsXA[/url:1n1gawyo]

monstrumWave 2.5 Demo – Arpeggiator + Mod Matrix
            [url:1n1gawyo]http://youtu.be/Lf_RjE0bc4s[/url:1n1gawyo]

monstrumWave 2.5 Demo – Arpeggiator + Analog In
            [url:1n1gawyo]http://youtu.be/BwBeiZhHNg8[/url:1n1gawyo]

msepsis
            Participant
              • ★★★

Ok, monstrumWave 2.5 final has been released and is now available from http://www.monstrummedia.com!

The version of the panel here in the ctrlr device panel ddb and on sourceforge is just a placeholder. The final 2.5 release with all current features and bugfixes will only be available now from http://www.monstrummedia.com.

Thanks everyone for your support and the overwhelmingly positive feedback! Stay tuned, as version 3.0 is on the horizon complete with wavetable editor and advanced multimode support!

noisemonkey
              Participant

nice one. I’ve updated the guys on the Waldorf Facebook group : http://www.facebook.com/groups/23218881905/

msepsis
                Participant
                  • ★★★

Cool, thanks a lot, noisemonkey for the plugs.

So there’s now a free, functional yet restricted demo of the real deal that I’ve uploaded here in the ctrlr device panel ddb. I’ve gotten a great response so far from everyone who’s been using the full 2.5 release, really just a small number of support requests that have either been PEBKACs or quickly resolved.

Main focus now is the Advanced wavetable editor. It’s been a lot of fun to play with and build.. I’m taking a small break from it all but the long awaited wavetable editor is just around the corner!

noisemonkey
                  Participant
                    "msepsis":mwtydit9 wrote:
                    Cool, thanks a lot, noisemonkey for the plugs.

So there’s now a free, functional yet restricted demo of the real deal that I’ve uploaded here in the ctrlr device panel ddb. I’ve gotten a great response so far from everyone who’s been using the full 2.5 release, really just a small number of support requests that have either been PEBKACs or quickly resolved.

Main focus now is the Advanced wavetable editor. It’s been a lot of fun to play with and build.. I’m taking a small break from it all but the long awaited wavetable editor is just around the corner![/quote:mwtydit9]

[img:mwtydit9]http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/152710_o.gif[/img:mwtydit9]

msepsis
                    Participant
                      • ★★★

Hey there’s a manual now for this panel, I’m attaching it as a pdf to this post.

It might be a handy guide for people new to Ctrlr as the first few pages go through explaining how ctrlr and the panel work and how to set things up initially while setting up some expectations.

Still a work in progress any suggestions welcome. As the release number would suggest I’ve got a major update coming 🙂

Attachments:
                      You must be logged in to view attached files.

msepsis
                      Participant
                        • ★★★

major milestone! will be sending this next rev out for betatesting very soon!

wavetable/waveform editor demonstration

more info at http://www.monstrummedia.com

• This reply was modified 11 years, 3 months ago by msepsis.

msepsis
                        Participant
                          • ★★★

I’m getting ready to release monstrumWave 2.9 to all customers of monstrumWave. If you have used this panel in the past and want to be current, take a trip over to http://www.monstrummedia.com. This new release contains the highly anticipated waveform and wavetable editor. Any future revisions to this ctrlr editor for the Waldorf Microwave II/XT/XTk are being maintained through monstrum media.

Just to answer the question before it gets asked, yes if you buy monstrumWave now, you will get the current release candidate including the new wavetable and waveform editor and all future revisions to the software without any further charge.

If you have questions or issues with this or any future revisions of the monstrumWave editor by all means follow up here in this thread!

Thanks everybody for your patience with this next revision! It should be worth the wait.

Of course HUGE thanks to atom for all his incredibly consistent dedicated work to make all of this possible. I couldn’t make this available without his continuous outpour of selfless development.

exdc
                          Participant
                            • Topics: 0
                            • Replies: 1
                            • Total: 1

Um, would love to test this mW-Xt editor, cannot figure out how to do that…

exdc

msepsis
                            Participant
                              • ★★★

exdc-
                              There’s a feature limited demo from last august available for free on this page:

Panels deprecated

This demo requires an older rev of ctrlr:

Windows:
                              https://www.dropbox.com/s/menjpntzjitaohf/Ctrlr%201102.zip

Mac:
                              https://www.dropbox.com/s/yf8cp7rmvwgxotd/Ctrlr_mac_1092.dmg

Note:
                              This older free demo version does not include the wavetable or waveform editor.

msepsis
                              Participant
                                • ★★★

I can’t believe i started this thread in April 2011.. seems like a few months ago. not a few years ago!

Great news, Thanks to atom’s great work I’ve now implemented an interface that allows you to import 48kHz audio files into the editor for editing there or transmission directly to the microwave II/XT/XTk. I’ll post an updated video to demonstrate the functionality to http://www.monstrummedia.com after I play with this for a few days, as this is truly amazing stuff 🙂

EDIT: whoops. uploaded the wrong img from my microwave 1 editor, the attachment with the dark grey interface is what I had intended to upload here!

• This reply was modified 10 years, 10 months ago by msepsis. Reason: facepalm - upload the correct screenshot
                                Attachments:
                                You must be logged in to view attached files.

msepsis
                                Participant
                                  • ★★★

I just released monstrumWaveXT 2.950 which contains a bunch of new features including:

• selective parameter randomizer which allows you to lock/unlock sections (LFO1, Wave2, Free Env, etc) for randomization.
                                  • MASSIVE updates to waveform editor: print or mix Waveform Shapers, shift amplitude, limit positive/negative amplitude, negate amplitude, negate time, save/load waveform to binary file
                                  • implemented several feature requests and bug fixes

Here’s a quick visual tour of some of these new features:

This editor is available from http://www.monstrummedia.com

leica
                                  Participant
                                    • Replies: 5
                                    • Total: 5

Hi,
                                    When I use the monstrumWAVE XT 2.950 as Win-VST,Do I still need Ctrlr?
                                    Or Can I use monstrumWAVE XT as .dll file?

Thanks

• This reply was modified 10 years, 8 months ago by leica.
                                    msepsis
                                    Participant
                                      • ★★★

Good timing for this question!
                                      Do you still need ctrlr? No. monstrumWaveXT is distributed as a stand-alone application. You do not need to install ctrlr to use monstrumWave.

Up until now the plugin version of monstrumWaveXT has not been publicly released as ctrlr is still in the process of ironing out some issues dealing with exported VST instances… However the next public release of monstrumWaveXT (rev 2.955) will contain a beta of monstrumWaveXT as a VST plugin. It is not perfect as mentioned there are still some small issues within ctrlr and some of the moving parts are being redesigned as we speak. I’ve decided to finally distribute the VST to help get real-world feedback for atom so he can help make the VST function as flawlessly as possible.

leica
                                      Participant

And In DEMO exe,Sometimes Midi note off doesn’t work.
                                        The sound remain after key release.
                                        Is this a limitation of “DEMO”??

Thanks

leica
                                        Participant

Wow cool!
                                          Thank you for your reply.
                                          When will the beta be available?
                                          If it’s TBA,would you teach me the release target date?

msepsis
                                          Participant
                                            • ★★★

Provided the latest ctrlr build 1535 fixes more than it breaks the target day is today, PST. It will go to all current and new paid customers from this date forward. Initially (as of my typing this) I’m releasing the VST/AU version as a beta but it is a fully supported beta – meaning if you find valid addressable issues, I (or atom) fix them, and a patch is released as soon as possible.

The demo panel I have posted here on ctrlr.org is old, dated and crusty. Anything that doesn’t work there DOES work in the full version.

There are many features the full version has now that is not in the demo panel posted here. PITA to keep the limited demo up to date provided how often I release new features to the full featured monstrumWaveXT.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 103 total)
                                          • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
                                          There is currently 0 users and 79 guests online
                                          No users are currently active
                                          Forum Statistics
                                          Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
                                          Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
                                          Ctrlr