Forum Replies Created
It works !!
I set patch message 0 in bank change midi group message, i think users can start browsing patches from first patch in the bank, so this is not a problem.
November 5, 2018 at 12:12 pm in reply to: Is it possible to save all presets to the computer ? #86802
- This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Awrlord.
So you say this is possible, i will check the demo thank you.
my idea is exactly as follows;
1) Save all programs from hardware to computer in a text file(maybe with a button)
2) Panel can list all presets already downloaded from hardware.
3) When i select a preset from list, panel will update all parameters of current selected preset in hardware, at the same time controls in panel will update (take values from saved preset in computer, not from hardware)
4) The user can update preset on the computer at any time, or save new version of saved preset on computer/hardware.
If all these are possible in ctrlr, I will spend time to learn.
Many thanks for your help and panel file you shared.
I am using midi and sysex monitoring program it’s called “Midi Monitor” by ODBS