There is no special way or guidelines on how to use an orthopedic pillow. You can avail of it just like your normal standard pillow in terms of usage. You can just use it for the neck, back, and legs. The only difference that lies is that you have to take care while washing them. Yes, that’s right you have to wash your pillow. Not just this orthopedic neck pillow but any pillow. What you use needs to be wash from time to time for best results and to extend its life.
You need an orthopedic pillow right away if you break into sleepless nights and keep tossing left and right throughout the night.
Most of the uneasiness is because of the pillow you use which causes some strain on the neck. Go for a pillow that offers the right support.
Why do we need a pillow at night? To sleep on is the first obvious answer but if we give it an intricate thought then we need the pillow for proper support of the neck. A good pillow should release the pressure on the neck by distributing the weight of the neck.
The pillow you use has a major role to play while the position of the neck is also what plays an important role in your posture.
How Effective are They?
When you combine an orthopedic pillow with your physical therapy regime. You have the potential to get rid of many ailments. Keep in mind the height of the pillow to maintain the natural stance of your vertebral column.
The personal preference of a person plus the stance to sleep plays a role in choosing the right pillow.
There are different options available in orthopedic pillows:-
- Cradle Pillows: The word cradle is consciously used as this pillow will give you the feeling as if your neck is being cradled like that of a baby. The pillow will evenly distribute the weight of the head which will automatically reduce pressure on the neck and the spine. If this posture is maintained ideally then it is meant to promote breathing while reducing the snoring of a person.
- Neck Pillows: The natural curve of anyone’s neck is to be provided support here. The best support is received by those who like to sleep on their side or otherwise are known as the side-sleepers. You find these pillows in different shapes and sizes.
- Side Pillows: These pillows are higher on the side and lower in the middle that gives these pillows a curve. This is a design created to give proper neck alignment while laying down. The front edge is tilted a little forward that cradles the upper vertebrae because of the front edge. The frontal curve is meant to provide extra support to your shoulders.
- Cervical Rolls: This pillow is designing in such a way that they serve for multi-purposes like under the neck, under the head, under the knees, and behind the back to support the lumbar region.
- Comfort Pillows: The shape and feel give them a touch of the traditional pillow for those who prefer that kind of support. Better ergonomic support is expecting from these than a traditional pillow.
Here is a list from which you can choose your pillow
The Sleepsia Contour Orthopedic Memory Foam Pillow
The Sleepsia gel memory foam pillow with cooling gel is great to cure the muscular wear and tear of the body and release neck pain. The user stays protected from allergies, bacteria, microbes, etc.
The effect of sleep deprivation on our bodies is that it can cause many medical issues. Sleep plays a major part in the proper functioning of almost all bodily functions so a constant absence of sleep makes huge dangers to physical and psychological well-being. The Indian Sleepsia Orthopedic pillow is the only solution.
The Pancake Pillow by Gravity Sleep
Adjustable in terms of its height as a Pancake pillow with six thin pillows that can all fit in a single pillowcase.
Those who sleep on their side, back, or stomach and neck issues can try this pillow.
K Ka Ua
The shape of the K Ka Ua is a cylindrical one supporting the neck, knees & back. The pillow dimensions are as follows:17 inches in length and 4 inches in circumference. Comes in a hypoallergenic bamboo pillowcase and has memory foam to conform to the shape of the neck and back.
Tempur-Pedic Neck Pillow
The Tempur-Pedic Neck Pillow’s shape is ideal for both back and side sleepers.
Available in three different sizes:
- Small: 20 x 12 x 3
- Medium:20 x 12 x 4
- Large: 20 x 12 x 4.5
- Travel: 10 x 12 x 4
Instead of going through a long and arduous journey of finding the right pillow material and size, you can rely on memory foam pillows. That provides support to your neck. And enable you to enjoy a good night’s sleep.
Many Type Pillows
Pillows claim it has a supportive pillow that helps the cervical spine to maintain posture throughout the night.
- Neck circumference
- Neck length
- Shoulder width
Measure the above three to find the perfect match.
Why Choose Sleepsia Memory Foam Pillow?
One of the principal advantages of laying down with a cervical memory foam pillow is that resting really advances your position. You can likewise improve your rest by upgrading the bloodstream to your head and diminishing tense muscles in your neck and shoulders.
A Memory Foam Pillow is the best cervical pillow amazon. Both the high thickness memory foam pillow and the destroyed memory foam pillow are best for neck torment.
Polyurethane is utilizing to make memory foam. This kind of plastic can be found in a scope of items like couches, sleeping cushions, protection, and splash foam. It gets its name from the shortfall of tension, which can change shape yet consistently gets back to its past shape. This empowers it to adjust to your shape and offers extra help in the head and neck. Memory foam pillows are well known, and they might allure you to look for an option in contrast to standard pillows.
Orthopedic neck pillows are the best and to choose yours consider the height of the pillow, the firmness, and the sleeping position.
Analysts all throughout the planet have track down. That an off-base pillow can demolish rest quality and builds inconvenience because of torment. A pillow upholds the seven significant bones of the neck. So pick the right quality pillow and a decent quality Orthopedic Pillow. Or Best Memory Foam Pillow India from SleepSia may help in great rest.