Epson Printer is among the top service providers that bring new life to your creative ideas. There are different printer software ranging from personal to professional. The selection includes all-in-one models as well as wireless portable models and more.
Epson Printer is specifically designed to meet a variety of reasons. This is a high-performance printer for business and home offices, which is why these printers are designed. They offer a multi-tasking option for printing at a low cost.
Are you even using your own? Are you planning to know the details about the Epson L380 Printer Setup? If so, and you’re planning on getting one but aren’t sure of the process or steps to set it up, then this guide is perfect for you.
Learn About Epson L380 Printer Setup
This Epson printer is built to offer the benefits of printing at home what you’ve got. With this printer, you’ll be able to print or scan, as well as copy and print via a USB cable. The printer is currently running Micro Piezo 4-colour inkjet technology for printing. This guide will show you how to set up the Epson L380 setup on your PC:
The first test is to determine if you were successful in completing the printer setup. If not, read the following blog.
- Fully open your printer
- After opening your printer, you should fill the ink tanks.
- Then, you can start the Epson printing device and then charge it.
- If you follow these three steps, you have completed the printer setup.
You will receive a USB cable when you purchase your printer. This USB cable is used to facilitate the connection of the printer. If you don’t have a cable, buy one that is supported by the printer. You can download the driver for the printer on the official website of Epson’s official site.
After downloading the driver for your printer, make sure that you are installing the driver that meets the specifications of your OS version. It is also possible to get in touch with executives if you wish to know more about the actual details of the Epson Printer won’t Print Error.
Steps to Install Epson L380 Printer Setup
Step1- Installing Epson L380 Scanner
Step2. Make sure that your Epson L380 printer is not connected to your computer.
Step 3: Now, open the driver for printer file from your PC.
Step4- Follow the on-screen prompts.
Step5: When prompted, select the Epson printer software that you want to install on your PC.
Step6- Connect your printer using the USB cable.
Step 7: Install your printer driver by following on-screen instructions.
Learn About Epson L380 Setup Connect to Wi-Fi
If you have an Epson printer at the office or home and want to make sure it runs smoothly and connects efficiently to your local network. If you want to connect you will need to follow the steps that will guide you to connect your printer to the Epson L380 setup via Wi-Fi.
Before we begin, make sure that you follow the steps to enable Wi-Fi connectivity with your Epson printer on your Windows. Be sure to read the following guidelines before starting your printer.
- Then, you should know your network name and proper password.
- Epson printer configured with wireless or Ethernet connectivity.
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
Steps for Epson L380 Setup Connect to WI-FI
- The first step is to turn off your Epson printer
- Then, press “Home” on your Control Panel.
- Next, use the Arrow buttons to select the Wi-Fi configuration then hit “ok”
- Select the network name in the search box.
- Enter your network password.
- Wait for the screen to appear and then press “OK”
- You can now successfully connect your printer to Wi-Fi.
Steps to Fix Epson Printer isn’t running the latest Driver
If you’re concerned that your printer driver needs an update, there are two ways to upgrade your driver. So look here:
Option 1 Manually:
- You may need a lot of computer expertise to update your driver but you will find the details on the internet. Hence, you can download and install it following the correct instructions.
- Epson printers are excellent because they update their drivers regularly. If you are interested then you have to visit the official website of Epson. Find the product you want and locate the driver that is compatible with your particular taste which is the Windows version. Now you can download the driver automatically.
- After completing the steps to download the correct drivers, double-click your file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- After you have downloaded the correct driver, simply double click on the downloaded file, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
0ption 2 Automatically:
This is the simplest and fastest option. This is easy to do, even if you are an expert working with computers. If you are not able to free up time or patience, it is possible to upgrade your driver using the auto option.
Use a driver’s assist, which will be able to detect your system automatically. Find the correct driver for that system. It’s not necessary to know what operating system your PC is running, and you don’t need to be worried about wrong driver installation and download.