Aeromexico 24-Hour Cancellation
If you have booked an airline ticket with Aeromexico Airlines but now wish to cancel your flight due to an unforeseen problem or situation, you are allowed to cancel your flight at any time prior to your scheduled departure.
If you cancel your flight booking with Aeromexico, it may or may not be canceled depending on Aeromexico’s cancellation policy under which you cancel your flight.
Highlights of Aeromexico 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
- The airline will not waive any cancellation charges if the booking date is one week prior to departure: the date of booking is canceled.
- No refund will be given to ticket holders after 24 hours of booking.
- Under Aeromexico’s 24-hour cancellation policy, the airline will not charge any charges if the passenger reschedules the ticket within 24 hours of booking.
- For a full refund, the passenger has to cancel the ticket within the specified period.
- Main Fare Tickets, Classic Fare Tickets, AM + Fare Tickets Comfort Fare Tickets will not be refunded if the ticket is canceled without risk out the window.
- The passenger has to change or cancel the ticket within 24 hours of booking. At the end of the deadline, the airline will cancel the payment in accordance with Aeromexico’s 24-hour cancellation policy.
Aeromexico Cancellation Fee
Here is an overview of Aeromexico flight costs on your booking.
- Aeromexico flight cancellation fees of $200 will be charged 24 hours after booking.
- Depending on the fare applicable to your flight booking, you may have the right to either get your refund or cancel the credit voucher for Aeromexico.
- Your credit voucher is valid for 365 days from the date of cancellation.
- Aeromexico cancellation fee will not apply to flights to Mexico, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, or the United States.
- Aeromexico cancellation charges will not apply in the event of the death of a passenger or immediate family member.
How much is a canceled Aeromexico ticket for non-refundable tickets?
As mentioned above, Aeromexico offers compensation to passengers with only Flexible Fare Premier Fare. Main Ticket, Classic Ticket, AM+ Ticket A Leisure ticket holder will not be reimbursed for cancellation of booking on the same day after booking. After the rest period, all these tickets are considered “no show” charges. The airline will charge the full cost of the ticket as Aeromexico canceled flight fees on the route of non-refundable tickets. Hence, one always prefers to cancel the ticket for a fixed period.