Did you recently make a reservation on Alaska Airlines? But now, do you want to check your flight reservation? If yes, then check out the procedures listed below, which will help you to check your Alaska Airlines flight reservation easily:
Check your reservation via its official website-
If you have chosen Alaska Airlines Book a Flight option and are looking to check your reservation via its official website, you need to start the procedure by signing into your account. After that, you have to click on the “My Trips” icon and enter your reservation number and last name. After this step, you will get all the details about your reservation on your screen. Click on your reservation to get the detailed info about our Alaska Airlines reservation.
Check your reservation via its customer service-
It is also very easy to get detailed info about your reservation via its customer service. For that, you need to dial the customer service contact number and then press the right key to connect with the live representative of Alaska Airlines. As soon as you get connected with the live customer service representative of Alaska Airlines, you need to share your reservation code and the last name to get all the information about your reservation.
Alaska Airlines cancellation fees-
Well, after getting the details of your Alaska Airlines reservation, do you want to cancel your Alaska flight? Are you looking to know about the cost to cancel your Alaska Airlines flight ticket? If yes, then check out the points mentioned below:
- If you are looking to cancel your Alaska Airlines flight, you need to pay around $25 to $50 as a cancellation fee.
- The cancellation fees of Alaska Airlines depend upon the destination and travel class.
- If you don’t want to pay charges for the cancellation, you need to complete the cancellation process within 24-hours of ticket purchase.
Methods to cancel Alaska Airlines flight-
If you want to know about how you can cancel your Alaska Airlines flight ticket, then here are the methods that you should follow:
- To cancel your Alaska Airlines reservation through its official website, you need to visit its website and sign in to your account. After that, you have to tap on the “My Trips” icon and type your booking code to find your ticket. Once you find your Alaska ticket, you need to hit on it and press the “Cancel” button. That’s it.
- You can also cancel your Alaska Airlines booking with the help of its customer service. To cancel your ticket, you need to share the booking number and request for cancellation.
Cancellation Policy of Alaska Airlines-
Aside from the cancellation cost and the cancellation procedures of Alaska Airlines, you should also learn the major terms of the Alaska Airlines Cancellation Policy. It will help you skip the unwanted cancellation fee.
Have a look at the points about its cancellation policy:
- You can cancel your Alaska Airlines ticket before the scheduled departure.
- To avoid the cancellation fee, you have to cancel your flight ticket within one day of booking.
- The cancellation fee of Alaska Airlines may vary as per your destination and travel class.
For more details, connect with its customer service anytime.