Finally I made panel for my Yamaha AN200.
What can it do:
- Send / receive almost all the parameters via SysEx / MIDI CC messages
- Manipulate Free EG values
- Save / Load MIDI Bulk SysEx dump files to / from AN200
- Save / Load single programs as *.syx files
- JayB patch bank embed by default (http://jaybmusic.net)
- Receiving MIDI bulk dumps directly from device
To make AN200 tweaking more enjoyable – that’s what this panel is created for!
Theoretically, this panel is also compatible with the PLG150-AN card, but it has not been tested, so that’s not sure.
Thanks to the guys Possemo, dnaldoog and goodweather for the tips and tricks!
PS: since this panel is oriented only on a synth part of the device, there are no controls related to the stepsequencer / drum parts.
PPS: it’s still beta, so errors are possible. Please, leave a comment if you are experiencing any problems.
- Code stabilization
- Improve AN1X compatibility
Click to expand changelogChanges v 0.6
- Applied dnaldoog”s workaround, fixing startup alert and popup windows odd behaviour
- Receiving MIDI bulk dumps directly from device now possible
- After receiving bulk dump you can either save it directly to HDD or load data into panel
- Settings menu implemented:
- Added “Send panel data after loading” option
- Added “Portamento mode” controller
- Support processing AN1X Edit “MidiEx” bulk dumps
- Fixed bug in exported VST version, which causes wrong preset name after loading state
- Fixed Freehand tool right-to-left drawing – there was some inaccuracies which causes broken lines
- Some minor fixes and slight code review
- Changed true/false to 1/0 values for “panel loaded” variables
- Save single program to disk writes current panel state data into preset instead of original preset data
- Changed some bytes in a sysex formulas – sometimes device ID was “11”, sometimes “10”
- Added new option – “Send panel data after preset changed” (it was always set to “ON” before)
- Setting some parameters as not exported to VST host since there is no reason to automate them
- New style controls
- Removed FreeEG Keytracking knob because it is not used anywhere
- Adjusted some parameters to fit ImageSlider requirements (hope there was nothing broken during this process…)
Current version: 0.9 from 22.09.2019
- Rewritten bulk dump processing procedure – now it can directly process *.AN2 files
- AN1X (very limited) experimental support – controls was transferred from experimental panel
- Fixed some value inconsistencies
- Download Yamaha AN200 Panel v0.9 from Google Drive (1,724 downloads)
- Download exported Windows 32 bit VST
- Download exported Windows 64 bit VST
- Download Windows Standalone App