Roland JD-990 Sysex Dump Utility
- Downloads Internal Patches I-11 – I-88 (64 x patches).
- Can upload sysex files back to the JD-990.
- Features progress bar and cancel button.
- Transfer times can be changed (recommended 360~400ms download and ~150ms upload according to my tests but that may depend on your setup).
- A full dump should be 33216 bytes. If you get a “MIDI Buffer Full” notice on the JD-990, increase the Transfer Rate.
- Tested in standalone mode only with [Ctrlr 5.3.201 (Recommended)] :: Windows 10.
- This program is also included in the JD-990 Super Editor.
Version History and Change-log:
- Version 1.5 (07/08/2019) Uses native lua modulo function.
- Version 1.4 (09/28/2018) Minor Code & Interface updates.
- Version 1.3 (09/25/2018) Fixed popup dialogue potentially showing on panel load.
- Version 1.2 (08/19/2018) Fixed panel size (24px Ctrlr Bug)
- Version 1.1 (07/09/2018) Changed checksum function; minor interface updates
- Version 1.0 (07/06/2018)
Downloads = 848