The Canon Pixma MG2522 setup printer is an affordable printer that suits your home and office use. Carry out the step by step and easy procedure in the following topics to set up your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer. Even our technical support team guides you in setting up your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2522 Printer
- Once you purchase the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer from the manufacturer, check if it is sealed correctly.
- Unbox the printer box & check if the printer components are provided in it.
- Remove the packing cover from the printer.
- Place the printer on a flat surface.
- Peel off the protective tapes from the printer.
- Connect the power cord to the respective port of the Canon PIXMA MG2522 setup printer & power supply.
- Power on the printer by force pressing its power button.
- Unpack the ink cartridges enclosed with the printer package.
- Open the front door of the printer.
- Insert the cartridges into the respective slots.
- Load enough papers into the input tray with their print side facing up. Print a test page and complete the first time printer setup.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver Mac
- Obtain the printer driver either from the installation CD enclosed with the printer package or the Driver Download button on this page.
- For downloading the driver from the installation CD, ensure your Mac device has a disc drive.
- The recently manufactured Mac computer or laptop does not contain a disc drive.
- So, copy & paste the content of the CD into the destination folder on your computer using a flash drive.
- After pasting the content, a set of files appears on the screen.
- Double-click on the driver file and install the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer software on your Mac computer or laptop.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver Windows
- Avail the driver of the Canon Pixma MG2522 setup printer from the installation CD or the Driver Download button on this site for free.
- This site has the latest version of the full-featured printer software that suits the Windows operating system version of your computer or laptop.
- Click on the Driver Download button & start the download process.
- Once you download the driver, place it in the destination folder on your computer or laptop.
- The format of the driver file for the Windows OS is .exe.
- You can install the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer software after downloading it.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Driver Install
- Double-click on the downloaded Canon Pixma MG2522 printer driver file on your computer or laptop.
- If the driver file is zipped, unzip it.
- Select the connection method based on the specifications of your computer and printer.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by enabling its checkbox.
- Go through the guidelines on the screen.
- Finally, select the Finish button and complete the installation process.
How to make Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless
Note: Canon pixma mg2522 printer does not have wireless functionality. It has only USB connection.
- Power up your Canon Pixma MG2522 setup printer by force pressing its power button.
- On the operation panel of the Canon printer, tap the Setup option.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup –> OK.
- Choose the Easy Setup option.
- Pick the name of your router and provide its WEP key.
- Continue with the process by tapping the OK button.
- Install the printer software on your computer or laptop.
- Select the Use the Printer on Network option while installing the printer driver.
- Go through the guidelines on the screen and complete the wireless setup on your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer.
How to Connect Canon MG2522 Printer to Wifi
- Power on your printer by force pressing its power button.
- Tap and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp starts to blink.
- Press the Black button.
- Again press the Wi-Fi button until the network lamp flashes.
- Now press the Color or Black button to complete the Wi-Fi setup.
How to Setup Canon MX922 Printer
- Remove the Canon MX922 printer from the box and place it on an even surface.
- Establish the power connection of the printer.
- Install the ink cartridges.
- Load the paper tray of the printer.
- Launch the Canon MX922 printer software on your computer and complete the Canon MX922 printer setup.
Canon Pixma MX922 Setup CD Download
- You can obtain the software of the Canon Pixma MX922 printer using the installation CD provided in the printer box.
- To avail the software from the CD, ensure that your system contains a disc drive.
- Some of the Mac devices do not have a disc drive.
- So you have to use a flash drive to obtain the software of the Canon Pixma MX922 printer.
- Follow the quick steps below to obtain the printer software from the CD.
- Insert the CD into the disc drive on your computer.
- Open the CD’s folder on your computer.
- Copy the driver files and paste it in the desired folder on your computer.
Canon Pixma MX922 Setup Without CD
- Are you finding it difficult to avail the software using the installation CD provided in the printer package? Do not worry, here are some alternative ways for driver setup without CD.
- Make use of the Driver Download button provided on this site to obtain the software of the Canon Pixma MX922 printer.
- Find the Driver Download button given on this page.
- Click on the button to initialize the download process.
- Wait until your system downloads the driver.
- Once the driver gets downloaded, save it the desired folder on your computer or laptop.
- The software of the Canon MX922 printer can also be obtained from the manufacturer’s website.
How to Setup Canon MX922 Wireless Printer
The wireless connection is one of the best methods in connecting the Canon MX922 printer and computer. There are many ways in the wireless method to connect the devices. Make use of the Read More link to Canon MX922 setup the wireless connection between the devices.