Windows 10 has made a name for itself and it isn’t for the right reasons. The OS is known for having major issues that may become the cause of agony for plenty of users.
Read this blog till the end to know how to fix the Wi-Fi issue, which is one of the many issues of Windows 10.
But before we begin, let us take a look at some of the common occasions where the computer disconnects from Wi-Fi.
- System disconnected after sleep mode– The sleep mode is mainly used to save power but it is reported by many users that the Wi-Fi connection doesn’t work after they wake their devices up.
- The err_internet_disconnected message– This is the most common message that pops up as soon as there is some issue with the Wi-Fi. It can be dealt with without much fuss if you read the later sections of the blog.
- Laptop gets disconnected from Wi-Fi frequently– Even though this issue is generally reported by mobile PC devices, computers can also face this issue
- Windows 10 keeps losing Wi-Fi service– This is just a simple variation of the problem that we have been discussing so far in this article.
- Limited Wi-Fi access– It is often reported by users that they get warnings about limited access from the system. It simply means that even when you are connected to the network, you do not have internet access.
These are some of the most common issues as to why Wi-Fi won’t stay connected in Windows 10.
Steps to Fix Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting in windows 10
Let us now get to know about some simple solutions that can be used to fix Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting in windows 10.
- By reinstalling the Windows Adaptor
This is deemed by many as one of the simplest solutions to this issue. Simply uninstall the adaptor and then install it again. This way the Windows will automatically detect and install it as soon as you restart the system.
- With the use of the Network Troubleshooter
This option offers help to users by automatically fixing common issues with troubleshooting attempts. Although they are not meant to solve any and every problem, these tools are fast and useful and can save a lot of time and energy.
- Try to Tweak the Power Options
Power options are often known to mess with network connectivity. You can try to fix it up or check to see if there are any issues with it.
These are some of the simple ways that can be used to fix the Wi-Fi issue in Windows 10 with relative ease.
For any more info, visit the help and support center of Microsoft and their website, Datarecovo.