Yes, Facebook does have the live chat option. Though Facebook doesn’t provide live chat for standard users, you can use the live chat option if you have a business account. Live chat provides instant help and support if you get stuck at some point. You can solve the following queries by connecting to the Facebook live chat.
Queries solved by connecting Facebook via live chat
- Recover your account
- For security-related services
- To report any account
- To get help for Ads related query
- Any general query etc
Does Facebook Have A Live Chat?
If you are a standard Facebook user, you cannot use the Facebook live chat option. Facebook introduced a live chat option only for business users. So if you have a Facebook business account, you can log in to your business account to start live chat. You can go to the contact us page at the bottom of your business account and then locate the still need help link to find the live chat option.
Facebook provides several ways to contact its users. To get Facebook live chat, you can use any of the options below.
Phone call support: You can connect the Facebook live help by calling on the Facebook helpline number. Follow the instruction given below to connect the Facebook live help via call.
1. Dial the Facebook helpline number on your mobile phone
2. You will have to listen carefully to the OC-Prompt call instruction running on another side
3. You can also follow the phone menu process as below
- Choose Two -For getting information related to Law Enforcement
- Choose Three-For asking anything related to advertisement and business development
- Choose Four- To get any information related to marketing
- Choose Five- To ask anything related to Press and Editorial
- Choose Six- If you have any issue related to Employee verification
- Choose Seven- To connect with a Facebook representative
- Choose Zero- To talk to a live agent on Facebook
So, following the above option, you can connect with Facebook live help anytime. If you cannot connect through call, you can also use the live chat option, and social media support to get live help.