The demand for HP printers is increasing day by day as it is one of the most powerful devices in the business today. It is one of the most useful components in the world because of the many opportunities to deliver fine prints every time. HP Printer is a device that helps people convert documents running on the computer. Therefore, you need to understand how to set up an HP wireless printer for smooth printer operation.
Setup Default HP Printer WiFi Password
You need to review the WiFi Direct settings, then create your own new password while still being able to rename the printer using Printer EWS (Embedded Web Server). Here are the necessary steps in this regard.
- You can click the WiFi Direct icon on a printer with touch screen controls. To turn this feature on or off, you can click the “Settings” icon, as well as change your connection method to make sure it requires a password manually or doesn’t require automatic mode.
- For printers that don’t have a touch screen, you can easily print a WiFi Direct report containing all the information you need. If there is an information button on the printer, it can be pressed to get the report you need. You can simultaneously press the Start Copy button for other HP printers, or continue by pressing the Resume button to print the report.
- These steps will help you set your new password by renaming the printer.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the same network your mobile device/computer is connected to.
- Printer’s IP IP address Obtain the authentication identifier that the printer has on this network.
- For printers that do not have a Control Panel display, print the network configuration page to obtain the IP address you need.
- For printers with a touch/menu control panel, the IP address will be displayed in the network settings or wireless menu.
- Enter the IP address of your web browser Printer Select Enter to open EWS or the built-in web server.
- Select network-wifi direct-status The message will indicate that you are redirected to a new page that is secured over HTTPS.
- Select OK / Redirect to HTTPS, which is applicable in this case. If your connection isn’t private, select “Advanced,” then “Continue” (printer IP address).
- Select the “Edit Settings” option for WiFi Direct Status on the screen to make the changes you want, then select Apply.
This is the last step to learn how to set up an HP printer. This is an ink cartridge replacement service. If you register with HP Instant Ink, you won’t need to physically visit a retail store to purchase ink replacement cartridges. HP Instant Ink is currently only available in certain countries.