Learn How To Turn off Outlook Notifications
Emails have become an essential part of our lives as it’s now an important mode of communication. Missing an important email can be really disturbing. Microsoft Outlook helps you by taking away this stress through its Desktop Notification feature. Desktop notifications enable you to receive pop-up updates on your desktop, so whenever a new message arrives in your Outlook inbox, you’ll be notified even if you don’t have the email client open at the time.
But there are times when these notifications get annoying, and you just want to toggle them off. If you are struggling with the same issue, follow the guide as here you’ll learn how you can turn off Outlook notifications, so stay tuned.
How to turn off Outlook notifications
Follow the steps mentioned below to get an answer to how to turn off Outlook notifications:
- Open your Outlook desktop inbox and click on the gear icon located at the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select “View all Outlook settings.”
- Now, click on “General” and choose “Notifications.”
- Scroll down to “Desktop Notifications” . If your Outlook notifications are on, the slider next to “Send me browser notifications when a message arrives” will appear white and blue.
- Lastly, click the “Send me browser notifications when a message arrives” toggle. When the slider appears gray and white, your Outlook notifications are off.
That’s all about how you can turn off Outlook notifications. We hope this guide provides you with useful information and helps you in getting your issue resolved.
Also Read Our Popular Blogs:-
Outlook Search not Working
How to Change Email Signature in Outlook
How to Recall an Email in Outlook
how to save outlook emails on android phone
How to Uninstall Outlook
How to Change Outlook Password
Yahoo Mail not Working
How to Block Yahoo Search
how to change signature in yahoo mail
Change Yahoo Password
spectrum ivr number
how do i talk to a person at verizon customer service
how can i speak to a live person at google