HP is a known name in the realm of computerized items. One of its gifts is a HP Printers. HP printers are perhaps the most confided in brands in printers and are broadly utilized among the majority. As indicated by the information introduced by HP, there are right now in excess of 300 million enlisted clients utilizing the HP printer and its administrations.
An American organization, Hewlett-Packard began the creation of HP printers in the year 1984. HP printers are generally trusted among masses because of its high unwavering quality and moderateness. HP printers are outfitted with cutting edge innovation that continues to restore itself with the adjustment of time and request of the world. Since HP printers are profoundly best in class in innovation, most clients think that its an unwieldy cycle a few clients ask questions like for what good reason is my HP Envy Printer Offline Error?
HP Printers began from an American organization known as Hewlett-Packard. The organization presented HP printers in 1984 with both InkJet and LaserJet innovation. From that point forward HP printers have acquired immense notoriety. The printers offer preferred dependability over some other printer brand. The organization is additionally the first to get 3D printers the market. The organization continues to present the most recent printers now and again with the most recent highlights for its clients.
Notwithstanding, because of trend setting innovation in HP printers, individuals deal with different issues in its establishment and after that. Quite possibly the most widely recognized issues looked by the clients is that HP
printers reliably show separated. The issue is looked by the two Windows and Mac customers.
HP Printer Offline Troubleshooting
1. After setting the versatile IP address of the printer, add a print line to Windows.
2. Match this new IP address.
3. In Windows, find and open printers and scanners.
4. Click the printer name and select Manage.
5. Click Exit Assets.
6. Click the port, and afterward click Portara Port.
7. Select the right TCP/IP port and snap New Port.
8. Create another TCP/IP port Enter the IP address of the printer you composed before, then, at that point select the new TCP/IP port from the rundown and snap OK.
9. Try printing. On the off chance that the issue endures, go to the following stage.
Also Read :