Setup HP Deskjet 2652 Printer
Get the Best Solutions by Hp Tech Support Team for your Hp Printer Are You Looking for HP printer Helpline number 1-800-673-8163 for HP DeskJet 2652 Setup. Hp products are it printers, scanners, computers or any product, are the best products available in the market. However, the users of HP frequently face technical issues associated with HP DeskJet 2652 Setup. Check out this blog to find out how to connect HP DeskJet 2652 to wifi instantly? Have a look to know more about it.
How can I connect HP DeskJet 2652 to wifi?
Assuming you need to interface HP 2652 to wifi, you are relied upon to follow the means that are given beneath. Go through the means assuming you need to discover how to continue for HP DeskJet 2652 wifi setup call HP printer Helpline number 1-800-673-8163.
- First of all, you are supposed to power on your HP DeskJet 2652 printer
- Now, you should make sure that you use the controls on the control panel
- And, then you can simply get connected with your wireless network
- After that, you are supposed to press the right printer on the control panel and
- then click on setup
- Now, you must prefer the network from the setup and then select wifi protected setup wizard in order to inspect for the router in its range
- Then, you should pick the network name (SSID) from the list
- And then, you should choose from the list
- After that, you must pick the network name (SSID) from the list
- Then, you should type the WEP WPA passphrase passcode and then type the done button
- Now, you should click on the OK button in order to print the wireless report, or you can simply skip to the next button
HP DeskJet 2652 Printer Setup
- At first, you must make sure that you do have paper in the paper tray
- Now, you are required to install the ink cartridge just before starting the wireless connection process
- Next, you must gently remove all the protective tape and packaging materials which is outside the printer device
- Then, you should keep your printer device on the flat surface and then connect one end of the power cord to the rear end of the printer
- Now, take the other end to the power outlet and then switch on your printer device
- After that, you should open the paper input tray and then place a load of 10 to 20 sheets of paper and then adjust the paper width guide until its properly adjusted
- Make sure you do not push the guide so close that it might get bend
- In order to get the ink cartridge out of the package, you must gently remove the protective orange tape
- Then, you should open the ink cartridge in their respective slots
- Now, you must close the cartridge access door, and it will instantly print an alignment page
- Then, you should place the alignment page on the right-front corner of the scanner glass
- Now, you should press the start and then copy the black button in order to align the cartridges
How to connect HP DeskJet 2652 to a computer?
Assuming you need to interface HP DeskJet 2652 to wifi on your PC, you should follow the means that are given beneath:
- Eventually, there are two different ways in which you can do it, one is wired, and the other is wireless. You can check out its steps. Have a look!
- If you want to establish a good internet connection, you must make sure to gather the network credentials of the router.
- You must include the network name and password.
- You should gently press the wireless button on the 123.hp setup/dj2652 printer.
- And then, you must wait for the wireless lamp to glow.
- Now, your computer and printer should be linked to the same network.
Read this blog to discover ways of continuing with the HP DeskJet 2652 setup. Look to find out about HP DeskJet remote setup. Assuming you do stall out, you should simply peruse HP DeskJet manual setup. Read this blog assuming you need to discover how to associate HP DeskJet 2652 to wifi. If you need any help and support to start 123.hp setup and resolve error codes, contact our HP printer Helpline number +1-800-673-8163 right away.
Need help – 1-800-673-8163
Location: Glendale, Arizona, United States, 85307