Is your pet your best friend? Want to take your furry friend on the flight with you? Well, fret not and opt for JetBlue airlines booking for your flight. The airline allows all its passengers to travel with their pets without any hassle. JetBlue is the perfect choice for passengers who don’t want to leave their pets at home while vacationing at some exciting destination. Your pets can even discover new destinations with this airline. The airline makes sure that your pet can travel comfortably and safely with you. You will have to pay an additional fee at the airport for transporting your pet. Contact JetBlue en Español to know more about the pet policy.
Pet guidelines and reservations
You can transport your pet in the aircraft hold or in the cabin. For this, flyers have to confirm their booking at least 6 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight. Depending upon the aircraft you choose, there is a limit on the number of pets that can fly in the aircraft. Be fast enough to confirm your pet reservation on time.
Go to the check-in counter at the airport to complete the check-in procedure for your pet. You will have to provide certain details to complete this procedure. Make sure to keep all important information handy, such as medical reports of the pet, certificate of vaccine, passenger’s first & last name, name of the animal, etc. Please note that transportation of pets is not included in your baggage allowance. An additional baggage fee will be charged for taking your lovely friend on the flight. If you have any query related to the airline’s pet policy, connect with the JetBlue en Español desk.
Points to remember
To make your journey stress-free with your pet, here are some points that you need to know.
- The weight of the animal and pet carrier should not exceed 8 kg.
- The maximum dimensions of the crate should be 23 x 30 x 40 cm.
- Pets under 10 weeks old are not allowed to travel on JetBlue Airlines flights.
- Cats & birds and cats & dogs are not permitted to travel on the same plane.
- If you are taking your pet in the cabin, place the pet container under the seat available in your front.
- You can select your seat in the cabin if traveling with your pets except for emergency exit row seats.
- Pigeons and parrots can travel in the aircraft hold.
- If you are flying to an international destination, don’t forget to check the rules of the destination country related to pets.
Confirm your JetBlue Airlines booking and take your pet on the flight without even thinking twice. Get in touch with the JetBlue en Español department to make the booking with your pet.