Watching TV shows and movies on mobile phones have become most popular these days, but still fun to watch TV shows on TV is irreplaceable. Earlier streaming on TV was dependable only on cables and other wired connections, but now multiple platforms are available online that supports TV devices. One such famous platform is Hulu App.
Hulu app displays thousands of tiles and an extensive library of TV channels. Moreover, users can stream Hulu on any device along with TVs. If you wish to know how to add Hulu to TV, continue to read this article by the end.
Step Wise Guide to Add Hulu to A TV
Smart TVs come with inbuilt applications such as Prime, Hulu, Netflix, Jio Cinema, etc. And if the Hulu Live App is not there on your TV, you can install it from the hub of the apps. Also, make sure your devices are on strong Wi-Fi to support the smooth streaming of such live apps.
- Once the Hulu app installation completes on your TV, launch it.
- Click on the login button for Hulu login on this device.
- Provide your Hulu app login credentials and hit the log-in button.
- Finally, select the profile you prefer and start streaming the app.
Add Hulu App to your TV Using An Activation Code
- Launch the Hulu Live app on your computer and move to the login option.
- Now, select the Activate option and visit hulu.com/activate and login page.
- At last, enter the activation code in the Hulu app (on the computer) that is appearing on your TV Hulu screen. It will automatically add the Hulu app to your TV.