Cashews are the nuts that are attained from cashew apples. The cashew nuts are enclosed in kidney-shaped shells and are famous for their high nutritional value and health benefits.
The Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
- Eating cashew nuts keeps your blood pressure and cholesterol levels low. The cashew nuts are also rich in vitamin B6 and potassium which makes them ideal for heart health.
- Having these healthy cashew nuts also makes your immune system stronger and better. It is enriched with copper and iron which overall supports the RBCs of your body and eventually your immune system.
- The cashew nuts also have the power to boost your immune system. It expends more energy even when you are resting which eventually helps you in burning your calories.
The Nutritional Value of Cashew Nuts
- The thing that makes cashew nuts so healthy is their monounsaturated fatty acid content. These fatty acids render a range of health benefits, and these have also been shown to contain oleic acid, linoleic acid, and palmitoleic acid.
- Cashews nuts also have high levels of proteins and amino acids which keeps your body muscles and bones stronger. Almost 100 grams of cashews has 18 grams of protein, which grants you 553 calories.
- Cashews also contain minerals that your body requires to be fit and healthy. One ounce of cashews comprises 0.6mcg of copper (31% of RDI), 82mg of magnesium (20% of RDI), and 166mg of phosphorous (17% RDI).
- The cashew nuts supplier offers the cashews enriched with iron which helps in keeping your blood healthy and prevents iron deficiency as well. One ounce of these nuts contains 2 mg of iron, which is almost 10% of the RDI of iron.