pain or a cervical problem?
Neck injuries can cause an abundance of pain, discomfort, and physical problems. A lot of the time they are caused by muscle strains, osteoarthritis, spinal discs with hernias.
No pillow will fit everyone; finding the best cushion for your neck is essential. Choosing a pre-molded pillow that would provide the most comfortable sleep is difficult without careful thought. A pillow should support the back of the head and neck, so it’s nice and cozy. You should find an orthopedic pillow that is just right for your sleeping position, and make sure the thickness conforms to what you’re looking for.
For example, someone who has a humped upper back needs a thicker cervical pillow than the average person.
The orthopedic cervical pillow should give the neck a neutral spinal alignment. Pillows can be made to fit the contours of your body through different materials and different levels of firmness.
Read more: Pillow for Shoulder Pain
Improve neck health with a Cervical Pillow
The cervical region is the neck of the spine, which is the region that supports the head and prevents it from bending backward. A Cervical Pillow helps the head, spine, and neck stay aligned for optimal sleep. It is a bed or travel pillow made for supporting cervical support needs.
Cervical neck pillows that prevent changes in sleeping postures may actually cause neck problems. When your body is forced to be in an awkward position or has continued poor posture, there’s misalignment and muscle strain. This can cause nerve pressure, which causes pain. It’s easier to strain a muscle when it isn’t warmed up before activity begins. Just like before you started gym class or basketball practice, you always did stretches 1st.
Get the best pillows for your personal comfort. Our ergonomic designs help to heal injuries and tension. Patients with neck injuries like whiplash fibromyalgia, bursitis of the shoulder, arthritis, upper back pain, headache, or other injuries that may be affected by cervical pillows are prescribed to use cervical pillows. Cervical pillows can help reduce snoring because they align the spine, which straightens the airway. They also improve sleep, which reduces headaches and other ailments. You must sleep on your stomach to breathe, and sleeping on a pillow too thick or thin can make things worse. Get a good pillow for neck support!
When you should meet a doctor
A person should not be alarmed by their neck pain if they experience it after a recent accident or another type of trauma because it could be the first sign of serious problems.
- Continuous pain
- Irritating neck pain that also causes muscle aches
- Neck pain with weakness, tingling, numbness, or headache
Sleepsia Cervical Pillow for Neck Pain
Being home Sleepsia Cervical Pillow because it has following advantages –
- Offers ultimate support to the head, neck, and shoulder with ventilated gel-infused memory foam.
- The Pillow for Shoulder Pain with cooling gel technology helps to prevent neck and back pain. It is a neck support pillow that gives relief from all types of pain for the neck and spine.
- Perfect for those with sleep issues, pain relief is offered with pressure reduction while sleeping.
- Not only is this fabric naturally antimicrobial and resistant to allergens like mold, dust mites, and bacteria, but it resists wrinkles as well.
- Get a cool sleeping surface that wicks away body heat with gel infused memory foam.
- Produces a chemical odor that can be aired out by keeping it under the fan or in the sun.
- There is a luxurious woolen blanket that is machine-washable and easily removable.
Here are some of the Yogas that may be helpful to you –
- Intake proper diet
- Rectifying errors and habits
- Practice Yoga Asanas – Trikonasana, Bhujangasana, Jalandhara Bandha, and neck Rotation.
An Orthopedic Pillow helps people who wake up with neck pain by adjusting the head and neck position. When choosing a pillow, think about the position you sleep in and the height and firmness of the pillow. If you experience neck pain that is not resolving or have no apparent reason for it, speak with your doctor.