Pillows are our sleep-over friends that aim at giving us a full night’s rest. What if a pillow does not serve its purpose? Are you using the right kind of pillow? Are soft pillows good for your health? Or you should switch on to the hard ones. Are you using the same pillow for years? So let’s learn about “What are The Advantages of Memory Foam Pillow”.
If yes. It is high time to change it with a Best Memory Foam Pillow. The soft pillows we are using are rather making us sick. They are not really serving their purpose. They might be good to hide tears but not healing your body at all. These kinds of pillows may harm your spine, neck, and shoulders. Instead of switching to a hard one, consider buying a memory foam pillow. Hard pillows too are not an ideal choice from the point of view of your spine’s health. The pillows we use whether hard or soft are made of either polyester or cotton filling. These kinds of filling break easily and loosens their shape over a period, thus hurting your body. And you often complain of headaches, neck pains, shoulder pains, body stiffness or further other cervical issues follow.
What is a Memory Foam Pillow?
A Memory foam pillow also known as an Orthopedic pillow is a pillow filled with memory foam.
Firstly, memory foam may be a sort of polyurethane that has been combined chemically to create it viscose, and elastic. This suggests it will slowly contour to your body once pressure is applied, then regain its form slowly once the pressure has been removed. This characteristic of memory foam is additionally why it’s known as elastic foam.
Memory foam pillows square measure created victimization memory foam. It’s vital to notice that there square measure multiple forms of memory foam, and memory foam are often combined with different forms of foams, or gels that have resulted within the many memory foam pillows within the market.
What is Memory Foam?
Memory foam is a type of filling used for mattresses and pillows, is made of polyurethane mixed with other chemicals that allow it to contour to your body.
It is viscous and elastic, which means this material moves slowly when pressure is applied, and elasticity means the ability to stretch and reform a new shape and turning back to its original form at the end. Thus, these pillows are referred to as Cervical Contour Memory Foam Pillow.
Memory Foam Pillow 2 packs are specifically designed to treat several kinds of pain you feel while sleeping in the wrong posture such as neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain, or headache.
Moving further, let us talk about the advantages of using a memory foam pillow:-
Advantages of Using A Memory Foam Pillow
- As defined above, Memory Foam Pillows are making with Memory Foam which easily changes its shape and refrains back into the original form. Thus, it does not harm your joints. Unlike the cotton or polyester-filled fluffy pillows, it does not enhance any kind of pain but relieves it. In simple words, it contours to the shape of your body, and returns to its normal state when you get up and are no longer putting any pressure on it.
- These pillows are making up of cooling technology that aims at giving ease to your body while you are asleep. It soothes your body and gives you a goodnight’s sleep.
- These are orthopedically making to help relieve your tensed nerves. Your nerves are stressed when you sleep on your stomach. Or with your hands beneath your head, or sleep with the wrong pillow. Or in any other wrong posture of sleeping. It is advisable to sleep either on your side or on your back.
- Sleeping on your back is the perfect posture you should sleep in. These pillows for back pain are making to give the ideal alignment to your body while you are asleep. Your body should be in a straight line while sleeping, and the pillow does the purpose.
- Memory foam reduces the pressure around joints while working or resting in the wrong Sleepless nights could cause trouble to your body, hence making you feel tired. Memory foam aims at relieving tiredness and gives you a peaceful sleep.
- The reason behind the popularity of the material is that it molds easily and adjusts according to the body temperature, thus fulfilling your sleep needs. No matter at what side you sleep, body heat will shape the pillow perfectly.
- The cooling technology does not mean that it will give you an ice-like feeling. It simply means that it regulates heat according to your body’s requirements. Hence, a sound sleep.
- These are also helpful in conditions of Cervical Spondylosis. While easing your spine, it does comfort your neck, shoulders, and keeps it in coordination with the rest of the body, hence a stress-free sleep.
- The Memory Foam pillows are hygienic and hypoallergenic. These are free from all kinds of bacteria and microbes.
- These pillows are making to fill in the gap between your ears and shoulders, hence giving a perfect sleeping posture while sleeping on the side. According to science, the best sleeping posture is sleeping on your back with your body in a straight line. Avoid sleeping on your stomach as it may cause several health hazards.
Key Features Of Memory Foam Pillows
- Contour Shaped: Memory foam Pillows are contour-shaped to give a cradle shape for your neck. This shape naturally provides support to your neck and head. We can also call it butterfly-shaped.
- CertiPUR-US Certified: Sleepsia Memory foam pillows are CertiPUR-US certified. This makes them free from harmful and toxic material. This pillow provides a healthy-wealthy body.
- A Neutral Surface: A memory foam orthopedic pillow makes an impartial resting space for the head and neck. An adjustable memory foam pillow delicately upholds the joints of your body and gives your head and neck support. The ascent of a standard pillow can surrender some with a firm neck. That will not be an issue with adjustable foam.
- Comfortable: Due to their design. They give a natural shape to your neck and shoulders. So, you won’t wake up with a stiff neck the next day. You feel venturesome all day.
Now, when you are familiar with the advantages of SleepSia Memory Foam Pillows, you might consider buying one. Do check the rating and reviews before buying. It is always good to buy the tested ones. Good luck! Happy Shopping.