Editor and librarian for the DSI Pro 2 synth
- Pro2 interface with similar look as actual synthesizer
- Parameters grouped in different tabs
- Information about the meaning of each parameter (extract from the manual), its current value and its saved value of the loaded program by simple click and without modifying the value
- Bi-directional behavior: modifying a parameter on the panel modifies it on the synth; modifying a parameter on the synth switches automatically (optional) to the corresponding tab and displays on the computer the parameter information, the current value and the saved value
- Visual feedback by using “LED” ring buttons and secondary screens
- Envelopes graphs handled by mouse or classical DADSR rotary buttons
- All parameters and wave shapes display (no PW) for the four oscillators at once
- Oscillators On/Off buttons
- All parameters and routing display for the two filters at once
- Filter 2 N/BP switch replaced by rotary button
- Delays On/Off buttons
- Load / Save programs from banks and from individual .syx files
- Easy program renaming
- Bank management: 2 Disk, 4 Factory and 4 User banks
- Progress bar when receiving/sending bank
- Program management
- Programs info (listing/exporting current values, saved values, current and saved values,
differences only, full comparison of two programs, differences between two programs)
- Program compare (saved versus current values)
- Load and edition of Pro2 Global parameters
- Different extra switches: Bank AutoSave, Proceed confirmation for program actions, Tab switch…
- Program and Global parameters adapted according to 22.214.171.124 Pro2 OS
- Pro2 sysex implementation documentation
- v1.4 Check connection to Pro2 with Device Inquiry (Pro2 OS 1.3)
- v1.4 Envelopes DADSR values displayed
- v1.4 Inverted envelopes when Env. Amount is negative
- v1.4 Enable/Disable LFO Frequency based on LFO Sync
- v1.4 Added Key Assign and Pitch Wheel ranges
- v1.4 Programs info showing Modulation sources and destinations
- v1.4 Better user interaction when loading Basic Program
- v1.4 Some minor corrections in the display of help text and values.
Download from the Sunny Synths’ drive or website www.sunnysynths.com
The download file is a compressed file including the panel, a manual / instructions on how to install Ctrlr, this panel and how to use it. It also contains the four factory banks and a few single programs as sysex files. Please read and follow the instructions in the manual 🙂
- 2018-01-01: v1.4 Envelopes DADSR values displayed. Inverted envelopes when Env. Amount is negative. Added Key Assign and Pitch Wheel ranges. Some corrections. Manual updated.
- 2017-03-20: v1.00 First non beta version. Compare button added. Programs info tab added. Manual updated.
- 2016-09-19: v0.27 Adaptation of some Lua code that was not working for MAC. PC users do not need to download this version.
- 2016-09-01: v0.26 Corrections based on users feedback. Glide Mode added.
- 2016-08-29: v0.25 First public beta version.
Thanks for downloading and for posting your comments on this page or on the forums!