QuickBooks Messenger is available when you’re utilizing QuickBooks Desktop in multi-client mode. The QuickBooks Messenger apparatus permits you to convey between employees logged into QuickBooks company record. Besides, with this messenger, the employees can examine any significant information identified with QB company data. Further, in the event that you need to utilize QB Desktop in single-client mode, debilitate QuickBooks Messenger by going to the utility segment.
Enable QuickBooks Messenger
QuickBooks Messenger consequently begins when you sign into QB Desktop. Essentially sign into your record and double-click on the symbol to dispatch the messenger. Notwithstanding, you can likewise go to the Company file and click on the choice “Chat with a Co-specialist”.
QuickBooks Messenger Chat
- The initial step is to select the QuickBooks chat alternative to start a conversation with the other client.
- You can likewise select a chat alternative from the notices window, you get informed when the other client is logged in.
- The Admin can chat with different users by selecting Send Message to Logged In Users from the Actions
Change the Available Status
You can change your online available status (in the event that you need to show occupied or whatever else to different clients). Go to your username drop-down, pick the status reasonable for you.
Steps to Disable QuickBooks Messenger
If you don’t want to use the Disable QuickBooks messenger, follow the steps given below to disable the tool:
- First of all, open QuickBooks from your system.
- Now, select Switch to Multi-User Mode.
- You have to sign in as an Admin.
- After that, go to File Menu and click on Utilities.
- Click on Disable Messenger.
- Finally, log out of the company file and sign in again to check whether the chat is disabled.
Close Company File for Other Users
Follow the steps mentioned below to Close QuickBooks for other users:
- Firstly, you have to open QB Messenger
- Now, click on Chat with a Coworker.
- From the Actions drop-down, click on Close Company File for Users.
- Next, choose the users you want to restrict from accessing QuickBooks File.
- Select Close Company File option.
- A confirmation window will appear. Click on Yes.
Need Further Advice?
Here the article about Disable QuickBooks messenger finishes! Ideally, it is helpful for you to get mindfulness about the best option of QuickBooks for sending Messages on-spot while working. On the off chance that you have any confusion in regards to utilizing QB messenger or some other option, An accomplished group is staying there, devote attempting to give you an appropriate resolution on time. On the off chance that you can’t call through phone number, utilize a live visit option to pose inquiries or send an email with your concerns. The group will hit you up quickly.