Common to all Apple user devices, such as iPhone, iPad, iTunes, etc. That’s why this account is very important. But when a user has to have multiple accounts at the same time, the user may forget or lose his/her iCloud account password. This is a natural question that occurs quite often, so the user need not panic about it. There are new ways to reset your iCloud account password. This article discusses how to reset your iCloud password without a phone number or email security issue, as shown below.
How to reset the iCloud password without a phone number?
- Open the page appleid.apple.com. Or Call (Third Party Support)
- Then click on the Enter Username link: Forgot your password?
- On the next page, enter your Apple ID Enter the code in the box.
- Users will now be prompted to select a new password reset option. Either by an alternate email, or by a recovery phone number, or by answering a security question. So, if the user does not have a recovery phone number, he can choose the other two options.
- If the user decides to answer the security question, he/she must first indicate the date of birth.
- The user will then have to answer security questions. Users should be careful about the spelling of the words used.
- If the answers are correct, the user will be redirected to a page where the user will have to enter the new password and then re-enter it to confirm.
- Save that password Now sign in to your iCloud account with this new one.
Learn how to recover forgotten iCloud passwords.
If you need help recovering your forgot iCloud password, we can help you recover it.
- Go to “Ignore Apple iCloud Secret Key”
- Enter your Apple ID email address.
- Select continue.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click on the URL provided on the email address Enter another secret phrase.
- Email not received?
- It is wise to check your spam or junk envelopes.
- If that still doesn’t work, contact your email specialist co-op with the knife. They are likely to block Apple iCloud messaging.
- The validity of the undiscovered cryptic expression has been verified. The horse has been confirmed to be true.
- Get more information.