However there are many ways to fix the Sage error, yet again it really relies upon the situation and the force of the issue that is causing the error. However there is no guaranteed way that you can fix your issue “Sage 50 activation key expired” following the means beneath because of the varied situation yet assuming you actually want to attempt, track…
Sage accounting solutions is quite possibly the most utilized accounting software created by the Sage Group. It was recently known as the Peachtree Accounting. While chipping away at the software, you may go over certain errors in some rare conditions. You will see the following error message getting displayed on your framework:
Causes of Sage 50 Activating Problem:
There are several reasons that cause the SAGE 50 2019 THERE WAS A PROBLEM ACTIVATING error to happen:
- Bad or damaged data path files
- Anti-virus or Firewalls program blocking the activation process
- Bad Pervasive Database Manager installation
- The Windows system date has been set incorrectly
- dat has been damaged or hidden
- The Pervasive Database Manager has been damaged
Resolution Methods: Sage 50 There was a Problem Activating
Solution I: If the Firewall or Anti Virus program is blocking the activation:
If this is the case, you need to disable the Firewall or Anti-virus program in order to resolve the error.
Solution II: If the Clientinfo.xml file has issue:
- To begin with, guarantee to close all Sage 50 program running on each PC
- Peruse to the data path and program path to discover clientinfo.xml document
- Whenever discovered, move or rename the record to another location outside of the data path
- Re-open to Sage 50 and affirm you can activate the program with no issue
Solution 3: Path of the Data files
- First of all get the Sage 50 closed on all the computers
- Go browsing the path of your data
- Make sure the files mentioned below are moved or renamed outside the data path in a new folder:
- *.PTL (all the files that have PTL extension)
- *.LCK (files having the LCK extension)
If the files mentioned above are not all visible then it is a possibility that they are hidden.
- Then get the Sage 50 open again to check that whether you are able to see the active manually option or not
- Then select the option of manual activation and go with the instructions present in wizard
- If you can’t activate manually or online then move towards the solution 4
Solution 4: First uninstall and then reinstall the Pervasive
Try following the un-installation and then installation of pervasive
Solution 5: Check and ensure that the date of Windows system is set correctly or not
The issue could be resolved easily by correcting the date of Windows system
Other Solution of Sage 50 Activating Problem:
Perform the following resolution, if the above resolution steps don’t resolve the error.
- Completely remove or uninstall the Pervasive and then reinstall it again in your system.
- You can also examine the Windows system date and verify that it is set correctly.
They have recruited fantastic Sage experts who have years of involvement with settling the Sage queries with a 100% achievement rate. To reach out to them, you will have to call on their 24*7 customer support toll free number and they will provide to your with some timely help immediately. You can also visit their site and solicitation for Online Chat Support assistance.