Sun Country Airlines charges low fares for baggage allowance from its customers. They do not offer free checked bags or standard carry-on bags and you will have to pay for each bag you will carry in the plane. You will be charged $20 for the first bag and $30 for your second bag while paying online. However, you will be charged $25 for the first bag and $35 for your second bag while paying for carry-on bags at the airport.
If you have planned a trip and made your reservations with Sun Country Airlines, go through the terms and conditions of the airline’s baggage allowance policy for a better travel experience.
Carry On Baggage Allowance Policy of Sun Country Airlines
- The airline does not check bags more than 4 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- Passengers can carry one carry-on bag with a maximum weight of 15 kg, 24 inches long, 16 inches wide, and 11 inches tall.
- If you have made Sun country airlines booking, make sure that the airline charges for all carry-on bags except for a small personal item such as a handbag, backpack, laptop bag, etc.
- You will be charged $30 each if you pay for your first and second carry-on bags ahead of time. However, you will have to pay $40 each if you wait till you reach the airport.
- You are not allowed to buy more than two standard carry-on bags.
- The size of the personal carry-on bag should not measure more than 17’’x13’’x9’, and it should be kept underneath your seats in front of you.
- If you are traveling with kids under the age of two years, you don’t have to pay for additional baggage as that would be counted for lap infants.
- The airline has a baggage limit of 50 pounds per checked bag and an additional fee will be charged if the weight is beyond the maximum limit.
- The fee for excess or overweight bags starts from $50 for bags weighing between 51 to 60 pounds and $75 for bags of 61 to 100 pounds. However, bags over 100 pounds will not be accepted at the airport and the fee is just for one way flight.
Go to the Sun Country book a flight option given on the airline’s official website and make your advanced flight reservations. However, you are advised to follow the important rules regarding the airline’s baggage policy to avoid unnecessary trouble and chaos while checking-in at the airport.
See More: Cathay Pacific Booking