CoolSculpting is also known as cryolipolysis and is a non-surgical body contouring procedure. With the help of a device a plastic surgeon freeze fat cells under the skin. These fat cells are gradually broken down and removed from the body by the liver once the fat cells have been destroyed.
By the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2012, a new technology named Coolsculpting gets approval. Cryolipolysis and CoolSculpting are registered trademarks of Zeltiq Aesthetics.
Zeltiq Aesthetics claims CoolSculpting lowers the number of fat cells in the treatment area by between 20 and 25 percent while the number of independent clinical research studies backing the procedure is still relatively small.
These are some parts of the body where Coolsculpting is considered effective and safe for removing minor fat deposits include:
- Coolsculpting thighs
- Under the armpit
- Coolsculpting double chin
- Buttocks and under the buttocks
Process of CoolSculpting
- With a CoolSculpting specialist once you have made your appointment, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
- Your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface, after a thorough review of the treatment.
- To kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin then the cool sculpting Dubai applicator would be used to deliver controlled cooling.
- Before they are eliminated for good, the fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized.
- Your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells with time giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
During the procedure, most people do not feel anything aside from a tugging sensation where the skin is between the device’s two cooling panels. It often takes 1 to 4 months for the full results to show but a few days after the procedure, most people start to notice the effects.
How many sessions do you need?
Which areas do you want to treat is the factor the number of sessions you’d require would depend on. To reducing your flabby arms, if you are just looking forward then just one or two sessions are enough. If you want to treat a number of problem areas then you need to go for consecutive sessions on the other hand. You can treat more than one body area at the same time, in some clinics where there are multiple coolsculpting in Dubai systems.
The official website of Coolsculpting says that the average coolsculpting cost is between $2,000 and $4,000 per session.
What are the side effects of Coolsculpting?
From coolsculpting Dubai, some individuals may experience more uncomfortable side effects and post-treatment symptoms than others will. You can go back to doing your regular activities shortly after having the treatment if you feel little discomfort afterward.
Before you have coolsculpting, what you need to know is that once the fat cells in the area being targeted are killed off they are gone for good. The pounds will not find their way to the treated areas of your body if you do happen to put some more weight on them in the future. They will show up in another place instead.