When you find your account fails to be accessed with your user-credentials, there is a need of doing some serious stuff for getting back the account operation. What you do is first try recovering your account by getting through the link – Forgot password?
If the process couldn’t help you out, you must try to search for the answer to the question, how do I speak to a live person at PayPal and resolve your issue instantly.
What If PayPal Account Gets Limited and You Want to Withdraw Money?
Whenever your PayPal account gets limited and you’re asked to verify that the funds are eligible for withdrawal, you should log in to your account and withdraw the left amount available in the account. How you do is follow the steps down below:
- Log in to PayPal account.
- Navigate to My Account > Withdraw.
- Select on the option – Transfer to bank account, the minimum amount you can withdraw is $1.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Click “Continue.”
- Review the confirmation page and click “Submit.”
This sort of concern: PayPal limited account how to get money out is happened mostly to non-verified and verified PayPal users outside the United States.