Microsoft Outlook is one best option to connect with all your email accounts like Gmail, Office 365, exchange, Yahoo, and more email service providers. With this Outlook, you can easily plan and schedule and organize your busy day. On a smooth app like this, Outlook not working on android can make users get frustrated.
What to do when Outlook gets stopped working?
Method 1 On your android reset the Outlook:
- Go straight towards the settings and at the bottom of the device, click apps.
- Then from the apps, you will have to click Outlook and then tap on the storage and finally click on the clear data and cache to reset the app.
Method 2 Delete or re-add your account:
- When your MS Outlook stopped working, from your Outlook app click on the 3 lines and click on the settings which are on the left side of your screen.
- Under the account sections, add the name of your account and click on the delete account which is at the bottom. Once you are done with deleting, you can add your account back on the Outlook app.
Other basic methods to check:
- You can check on the internet connection, if you are getting stable internet then there is nothing to worry.
- Uninstall the Outlook app and then you will have to reinstall it.
Visit this blogging website emailspedia.com, this is a place where you will get all solutions to fix errors on your email.