Windows 11 Download
Microsoft announced the new start on the official Windows Twitter account on 16th June 2021. However, the official Windows 11 release date set by Microsoft for the next version of Windows was not met. Nevertheless, when they learned that all of the features were being leaked online, they decided to hold the live event as soon as possible. In a tweet, Microsoft said, “This Is Just the Start. Tune in on June 24th at 11 am ET to see what’s next.”
Individuals who wish to test the first preview build of Windows 11 can join the Windows Insider Program, even though the official version of Windows 11 will be released later this year.
Even yet, there are plenty of issues that need to be addressed before the formal launch of the website. UUP Dump, on the other hand, is an open-source platform that allows you to download the Windows Insider preview build and continuous updates straight from the Microsoft server.
Windows 11 Release Date
Windows 11 ISO Download: Microsoft is all set to launch Windows 11 on Oct 2021, which will be available to the general public. The operating system will be available via Update Centre in Windows 10 and Windows 7.
Windows 11 System requirements
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)Memory : 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x
- Display: 9” with HD Resolution (720p)
- Internet connection: Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home
Windows 11 ISO Download
Microsoft delivered the Windows 11 Insider Preview on 29th June 2021, as promised. And now is the time for developers and techies to get their hands on it and install the preview build on their computers. And the greatest thing is that a lot of them have already tested it and are quite pleased with the user experience and graphics.
Microsoft focused not only on the aesthetics, this time but also worked on the fundamental performance of the Windows 11 operating system. Also titled Insider Preview Build 22000.51, this is the first preview release of Windows 11. (10.0.22000.51).
To get the Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO file, follow the instructions below.
- Go over to the website uupdump.net
- Select either the x64 or arm64 next to the Latest Dev Channel build in the Quick choices section (x86 is not available at the time of writing this post). (x64 refers to a 64-bit processor, while x86 refers to a 32-bit processor).
- On the following screen, select Cumulative Update for Windows 11 from the menu.
- Now click the Next button after choosing a language.
- Select the versions to include in the ISO file on the Next webpage, then click Next.
- Then choose the “Download and convert to ISO” from the Download method on the next page.
- To download the packaging tool and the Windows 11 ISO file, select the “Create Download Package” option.
- Extract the packet into a new folder on the Desktop after it has finished downloading.
- To begin the downloading, open up a new folder and double-click the uup download windows.cmd file.
- The uup_download_windows script will begin generating the ISO file after all of the files have been received.
- The Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO file will be present in the new folder once this process is completed.
- You can now install Windows 11 on your PC and experiment with its new software additions.
How to install downloaded Windows 11 from the ISO file?
We hope that you have already downloaded the Windows OS File from the aforementioned sources. If you are serious about installing Windows 11 from an ISO file, follow the step-by-step approach. It is also recommended that you try installing Windows 11 on Virtualbox, and then using it on the regular computer/PC.
Follow the steps below to proceed-
- First, you need the Windows 11 ISO Download and Install (or whichever you may prefer)
- Make a bootable USB from the Win 11 ISO file now.
- After the USB drive has been properly made, plug it into your computer or laptop.
- Then boot from the USB drive, and Windows 11 OS files will be loaded.
- Finally, install it by following all of the steps on the screen and selecting your settings. Remember to wait for 5-10 minutes to finish installing.
As mentioned earlier, Microsoft announced the new start on the official Windows Twitter account on 16th June 2021. However, the official Windows 11 release date set by Microsoft for the next version of Windows was not met. However, when they learned that all of the features were being leaked online, they decided to hold the live event as soon as possible.
Even so, there are also plenty of issues that need to be addressed before the formal launch of the website. You can use the consumer client version which is available currently.