Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros [RELEASED!] waldorf blofeld editor: monstrumFeld

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by msepsis msepsis 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    msepsis
    Participant

I didnt even blink after finishing my microwave editor before starting on my next monster editor for the Waldorf Blofeld, here’s a partial screengrab, it’s coming along!

EDIT- the beast is released!
    http://www.monstrummedia.com/sw_mFeld.html

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by msepsis msepsis.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

atom
    atom

Looks very cool, anything i can do to help just let me know

msepsis
    msepsis
    Participant

its a start.. Each editor goes faster than the last… this one is going pretty quickly so far, a few little quirky things I’ve noticed lately in ctrlr that ill post a new thread about.

simmon
    Participant

Awesome can’t wait

UHF
    Participant

I would like to buy you a beer. I just bought a Blofeld.

MikkoL
    Participant

Looks good!
    I’m also creating editor for blofeld 🙂
    – Mikko L

UHF
    Participant

Need a beta tester?

msepsis
    msepsis
    Participant

monstrumfeld, the cross-platform software editor for the Waldorf Blofeld synthesizer has been cut free of its ropes and chains and is now available for $49.99 at monstrummedia.com. For details and feeding instructions, see http://www.monstrummedia.com/sw_mFeld.html

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.