Midi issue in Cubase

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr Midi issue in Cubase

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wildthing
    Participant
      • Topics: 8
      • Replies: 12
      • Total: 20

Hi guys! I’m testing a panel made by me in Cubase. Unfortunately I have to face with a weird midi issue. I’ve settled panel with midi in and midi out, i’ve checked input from plugin host, output to plugin host and plugin host to output device under midi thru menu. Moreover i’ve deactivated in Cubase menu the midi in and out ports i’m using in the panel. I’ve create an instrument track for my panel and also an input track to let the sound enter.
      Everything seems to work perfectly but when i select a an other instrument track or audio track in the project window the pattern midi i’ve recorded on the panel editor track loose the sync to the beat. If i click back on the editor track selecting it, suddenly the pattern returns in sync to the beat.
      Does anyone experienced this weird issue?

Synthman
      Participant
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 16

Hi, I have the same issue with Cubase 9.5 on a Mac. Which version do you use?

wildthing
        Participant
          • Topics: 8
          • Replies: 12

Hi Synthman, i’m still on Cubase 9.5.41. I’ve noticed that is possible to avoid that issue turning on monitor and/or recording on CTRLR track but this way your synth track will sound each time you play another track by the keyboard. Any idea?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by wildthing.
          ms-tempy
          Participant
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 1
            • Total: 1

Hi guys, have you got the MIDI System timestamp box checked in settings?
            If it isn’t checked, you’ll have problems with MIDI & Audio drifting out of sync.

Hope this helps 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
          There is currently 0 users and 62 guests online
          No users are currently active
          Forum Statistics
          Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
          Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
          Ctrlr