Panel request

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Panel request

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zen-dar
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • Total: 1

I don’t know if this is the appropriate way to do this, but I would like to request some panels.
      I’m new to the whole MIDI thing (I made music in the late 90s, but always with software, so no experience with MIDI)
      If been looking at Ctrlr and it’s already way above my head to create a custom panel.
      I got a weak spot for late 80s/early 90s equipment, that’s what I’ve been buying lately and I wonder if there are people currently working on, or willing to code, panels for the following devices;

– Boss DR-202
      – Boss DR-670
      – Boss DS-330
      – Roland D-110
      – Roland EG-101
      – Roland MC-303
      – Roland Pro-E
      – Roland RA-50
      – Yamaha CS1x
      – Yamaha RY10

I hope these panels will come available in the future.
      And if I missed something and this is inappropriate, sorry for this post.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Zen-dar.
      DelaK
      Participant
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 2
        • Total: 2

EMU – Morpheus

Dave Smith – prophet 8

Moog – Slim Phatty

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by DelaK.
        Peter_EP
        Participant
          • Topics: 5
          • Replies: 19
          • Total: 24

Tempt us 😉 get a copy of the full MIDI SysEx spec, the user manual and send us the synth for a month or so! Ctrlr is the best app for custom MIDI I’ve ever seen, making fully working panels is not difficult, all the hard stuff has been done for us, nice. Do have a go yourself, you might not be able to get every feature you want but I feel sure you can easily make a panel that does quite a lot.

DelaK
          Participant
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 2

Actually I don’t really need this for my Prophet or slim phatty cause I can access everything quite easily from the modules themselves but the EMU-Morpheus is a bitch you have to scroll for days to make adjustments. Anyways I have goodweathers tutorial http://ctrlr.org/forums/topic/ctrlr-step-by-step-guide/ so we’ll see how it go’s. Would be awesome if someone made an in-depth youtube video couldn’t seem to find one. =(

Nudjinn
            Participant
              • Topics: 1
              • Replies: 1

Hi there everyone
              I would love to see a prophet08 rev2 panel i am aware of the power08 panel which is very close.
              Im going to try and decipher the getting started with ctrlr pdf but if any1 who really knows what their doing would be inclined to help it would be much appreciated
              Thanks in advance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘Panels, Components, Macros’ is closed to new topics and replies.
            There is currently 0 users and 86 guests online
            No users are currently active
            Forum Statistics
            Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
            Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
            Ctrlr