Reply To: Next panel to come: Ensoniq FIZMO

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros Next panel to come: Ensoniq FIZMO Reply To: Next panel to come: Ensoniq FIZMO

jasefos
Participant
    • Topics: 13
    • Replies: 76
    • Total: 89

No progress of yet I’m afraid.

I got as far as studying the SysEx streams which the OEM Sound Diver adaptation sends the FIZMO when changing FX algorithms, etc … each tweak would produce hundreds of bytes of SysEx data make it difficult to spot the changing parameter (I’m assuming the entire patch is being dumped).

I’ll return to this one when time/patience permits.

For the moment however I’m working on an improved version of Atom’s Mogue Voyeur Panel (most importantly the advanced parameters in the menus for things like Glide Modes, etc) since I’ve just been lucky enough to be given a Moog Voyager for my 40th birthday thanks to a large pool of my kind friends.
    ; )

--> Music: www.soundcloud.com/jasefos
    --> DAW: OSX10.10.5 with Live 9.6 x64, UA Apollo Quad
    --> Controllers: Push 2, KeyLab61, Maschine mk2, MCU Pro, 2xMCU-Ext
    --> Synths: Cyclone Bass Bot TT303, ESQ1, MKS80/MPG80, Matrix 6R, Matrix1000, Mopho, 05RW, DW8000, Virus TI Polar, Voyager Electric Blue, MiniBrute, AN1X, K5000s, FIZMO, ASR10 rack, Kenton ProSolo (controls Sequential Pro-One, Yamaha CS15), Prophecy, EMX1, MonoTribe, SP1200, DX100, KARP Odyssey

Ctrlr