Reply To: JX-Programmer MKS-70 adaptation

Home Forums General Panels, Components, Macros JX-Programmer MKS-70 adaptation Reply To: JX-Programmer MKS-70 adaptation

robohymn
Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 8
    • Total: 8

Well I think I figured it out.

Looks like the code for the UPdco2WaveMessage “method” (I don’t know if I’m using proper terms, I’m talking about the list on the left side of the LUA editor window) got into the UPvcaEnvModeMessage “method” pane somehow, hence the error. I compared the “method” panes with the lower tone ones and realized (to my amazement, I suck at things like this) that I just needed to change “UPdco2WaveMessage” at the top of the UPvcaEnvModeMessage “method” pane to “UPVcaEnvModeMessage” then copy/paste the from the lower tone’s version of that pane into the upper tone’s; also have to change tone parameter from 02 (lower) to 01 (upper), and change the comboValue name to UPVCAENVMODE and now it works perfectly. Did I explain that OK? I’m a musician, I really do suck at these things. Anyway it now works like a charm in both 32 and 64 bit, standalone and plugin, no errors. Thanks.

Edit: actually, for anyone having this problem with the panel, delete the code in the UPvcaEnvModeMessage “method” pane and replace it with this:

UPvcaEnvModeMessage = function(mod, value)

— This variable stops index issues during panel bootup
    if panel:getRestoreState() == true or panel:getProgramState() == true then
    return
    end

— Get the combo’s value
    comboValue = UPVCAENVMODE:getModulatorValue()

— Send appropriate sysex based on combo’s value
    if comboValue == 00 then
    mySysex = CtrlrMidiMessage({0xF0, 0x41, 0x36, 0x00, 0x24, 0x20, 0x01, 0x3a, 0x00, 0xF7})
    — console(“RangeValue = ” ..comboValue)
    panel:sendMidiMessageNow(mySysex)

elseif comboValue == 01 then
    mySysex = CtrlrMidiMessage({0xF0, 0x41, 0x36, 0x00, 0x24, 0x20, 0x01, 0x3a, 0x64, 0xF7})
    — console(“RangeValue = ” ..comboValue)
    panel:sendMidiMessageNow(mySysex)

end

end

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by robohymn.
    Ctrlr