Reply To: 1590 – intermittent – MIDI settings greyed out in VST

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr 1590 – intermittent – MIDI settings greyed out in VST Reply To: 1590 – intermittent – MIDI settings greyed out in VST

msepsis
Participant
    • Topics: 219
    • Replies: 732
    • Total: 951
    • ★★★

I’ll get you details as soon as i have them all rounded up. I experienced it on os 10.8.5 in ableton, i dont recall if I had downloaded the 32 or 64 bit but I know I have 64 bit here on my laptop and it works fine – haven’t seen that issue.

also for clarification it’s the plugin options that get greyed out, not the MIDI thru settings.

VST (I thought we couldn’t make AUs?)

I believe everyone who has reported this has said they were using ableton.. again i’ll do my best to round up all the details I can from ppl.

Hey If I select the options while in reaper when I’m building the VST for mac could that trigger a “hard code” of these settings?

I’ve been asked if I could hard code the settings so ppl dont need to check three things every time they load the plug in (input from host, output to host, Plugin Host-> Output Device)… is there any way for me or you to do that so when users load the plugin all they need to do is designate the MIDI in/out ports within the MIDI menu?

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

Ctrlr