- Topics: 25
- Replies: 160
- Total: 185
I’ve been looking into/playing around with this component; i still need to study it further but at first glance it works for me. I have adapted part of the D-20 pitch env and it did what i expected it to do 🙂
I will now try to make a custom env using your framework and see how far i get without hitting a wall.
What i found until now (using Ctrlr 1547):
The DW-8000 modulators do not seem to be linking to the env component, changing values with the modulators does not update the component & vice-versa. I tried tracking down what causes this but my (not so thourough) debugging has not yet proved succesful.
If/when i find more buggy/unexpected behaviour i will post it here.
Very nice work!