Site problem? Accessing panels via DDB pages

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr Site problem? Accessing panels via DDB pages

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    oli
    Participant
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • Total: 2

Hi,

I seem to be having some trouble with the site, accessing the panels for download. I’m using the DDB page, linked from the top bar.

The first time I accessed the DDB page. there was a strip at the bottom of the page saying ‘press space to access the next page’, or something similar. So far, I have only been able to see the first page, with about 9 panels linked on it. I’m assuming there are more panels available for download here, on following pages. However, I have not been able to access anything other than the first nine: JoMoX – MBase01 , JP-8080 , Nord Lead 2X , monstrumWave XL , Virus TI Snow , Envelope Demo , Jumbo The Elephat , YAMAHA TX802 , Roland M-VS1.

I have tried a few different browsers.

I don’t know if I’m just missing something obvious/doing something wrong. Also, not sure if this is the right place for this topic – sorry.

Cheers, Oli

oli
      Participant
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 1
        • Total: 2

Actually, having read through some other threads here, it seems I may have just had overly hopeful expectations for the number of finished panels available. Perhaps I will get around to working on some.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
      There is currently 0 users and 63 guests online
      No users are currently active
      Forum Statistics
      Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
      Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
      Ctrlr