According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Fracking Chemicals and Fluids Market Size: Global Industry Trends, Share, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global fracking chemicals and fluids market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.7% during 2021-2026.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Fracking refers to the process of drilling into the earth to create fissures and extract gas and crude oil. It includes injecting a solution, which is made using water, sand and various chemicals, in drilling wells at high pressure. This assists in increasing the number of hydrocarbons, preventing corrosion of the wells, clogs and bacterial growth, and lubricating the extraction process. Different chemicals are generally used in fracking to perform functions that vary depending on the required characteristics.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/fracking-chemicals-fluids-market/requestsample
The rising consumption of energy, along with advancements in offshore activities, represents one of the key factors bolstering the global fracking chemicals and fluids market growth. Apart from this, the leading manufacturers operating in the industry are investing significantly in the research and development (R&D) activities to develop environment-friendly fracking chemicals and non-toxic drilling fluids. This is expected to create a positive influence on the market growth in the coming years.
Ask Analyst and Browse Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/fracking-chemicals-fluids-market
List of Key Companies Covered in this Market Report:
- Akzo Nobel N.V. (OTCMKTS: AKZOY)
- Albermarle Corporation (NYSE: ALB)
- Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH)
- Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BKR)
- BASF SE (OTCMKTS: BASFY)
- Calfrac Well Services Ltd. (OTCMKTS: CFWFF)
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- Clariant International Ltd. (OTCMKTS: CLZNY)
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (NYSE: CTA-B)
- FTS International (NYSE: FTSIFollow)
- Halliburton Company (NYSE: HAL)
- Pioneer Engineering Services
- Schlumberger Ltd.(NYSE: SLB)
- The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE: CTA-B)
- Weatherford International (OTCMKTS: WFTLF)
Breakup by Type:
- Gelled Oil-Based
Breakup by Well Type:
- Horizontal Wells
- Vertical Wells
Breakup by Function Type:
- Gelling Agent
- Friction Reducer
- Scale Inhibitor
- Clay Stabilizer
- Ph Adjusting Agent
- Iron Control Agent
- Corrosion Inhibitor
Breakup by Geography:
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Australia, and Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East & Africa
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021- 2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800