- Topics: 45
- Replies: 550
- Total: 595
There is no need to use Lua coding to have bidirectional behavior for single parameters exchange (of course, well needed for requesting and receiving dumps).
– what are trying to achieve with f0 3e 22 11 10 00 00 34 xx f7?
– stay in Ctrlr panel development mode (no need to export anything to test this)
– you said your Midi input and output settings are ok in Ctrlr
– start the Ctrlr midi monitor and activate input and output monitoring
– if you send the sysex from the panel, do you see it appearing in the monitor output?
– if you send the sysex from the synth, do you see it appearing in the monitor input?
Please provide more info if you want to get helped (which synth, which parameter…)