- Topics: 0
- Replies: 3
- Total: 3
I’ve had a similar problem with other panel. AFAIK the multiclient MIDI ports are the problem in Windows. I’ve even tried multiclient drivers for my midi interface and… they just didn’t work.
I’ve found two different solutions:
1. Installing a virtual midi device such as LoopBe and using the panel in standalone mode. You can route your midi channels in Cubase to LoopBe input, and in your panel, route the LoopBe out as your input device. This solution is a bit “clumsy” as I’ve noticed a bit extra latency.
2. Deactivate the MIDI ports where your device is connected in Cubase. Just go to MIDI PORT SETUP menu and set those input/output ports as non visible. Then load your plug-in and let it connect directly to your device. This has been my favourite solution. You have to do this before trying to connect the plug-in 🙂
Hope this helps