1196 findings

Home Forums General News and releases 1196 findings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    Participant
      • Topics: 219
      • Replies: 732
      • Total: 951
      • ★★★

Just a few things i’ve noticed in win xp x32

No modulators set to messageType value 0 (CC) respond. If you’re in ctrlr stand-alone or VST/AU you can select all modulators w/ messageType value “0”, set them to something else then back to “CC” but after saving the modulators still wont respond. The modulators will still say they’re set to CC, but no message will be sent to the synth.

triggering a note on from your midi controller that’s assigned under “MIDI>Controller>Device does not highlight the note on the uiMIDIKeyboard.

Combo menu font size setting is always ignored.

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

msepsis
      Participant
        • Topics: 219
        • Replies: 732
        • Total: 951
        • ★★★

not sure why, I’m logged in, but I can’t edit my posts.

Anyway, the cc issue seems to be something that might have gone back a few versions with my panel and apparently I needed to reset them all to none, save as a .panel, then reset them all back to cc, save to another .panel then the first scenario mentioned seems resolved for me.

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

Llamatron
        Participant
          • Topics: 7
          • Replies: 27
          • Total: 34

Yup it looks like there’s a timeout on editing posts, it should be removed imo. If you don’t have time to look for that atom I already managed some CMS (postnuke then zikula) so maybe I can give a hand, never used wordpress before tho.

Also on a side note as I’m not sure you saw my second post in the snapshot thread, it seems the 1196 build still can’t send a snapshot at load.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘News and releases’ is closed to new topics and replies.
        There is currently 0 users and 67 guests online
        No users are currently active
        Forum Statistics
        Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
        Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
        Ctrlr