Alpha builds

Home Forums General News and releases Alpha builds

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    atom
    Keymaster
      • Topics: 159
      • Replies: 2945
      • Total: 3104
      • ★★★★★

Evo and Mopho alpha builds for win32 are up on the downloads site, it’s the new engine and i hope to hear what’s not working.

I’ll do mass builds asap i just need to create a cross platform build system, and i’ll rebuild all other ctrlrs.

tmc
      Participant
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 2
        • Total: 2

Thank you for making this awesome program! I found you searching through the net for midi based synth controllers.

I also noticed that you took the previous versions down since you were coming up with a new system. The next time you are compiling systems, would it be possible you compile a version for the Novation XioSynth? I really want to give ctrlr a try to see how it changes interacting with my synth. I would be more than happy to test it for you.

Thank you so much. Let me know how I can help. I also would like to try and build this in GNU/Linux.

efarel
        Participant
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 3
          • Total: 4

Cool thanks for providing the build! tried the Evo alpha, but the sysex isn’t coming through. If I put midi channels to all in the software, and midi rec and midi xmit on the evo to all. I can’t change the values of the sequencer on the hardware side (the stick to 0), and changing it on the software doesn’t do anything. All the midi related stuff works (freq, level, etc)

atom
          Keymaster
            • ★★★★★

ahhhh yes the sequencer might not be working, fill fix that asap

if you set midi in and out to Evolver in/out you should get midi feedback when changing stuff on the evo (knobs on the screen will follow thhe values from the Evo)

efarel
            Participant

Okay maybe I have something configured wrong, but when I set ‘Input MIDI channel’ to All 0, I can’t change any parameter values on the machine, most if not all get stuck on the base level + no feedback in the software. Changing in software doesn’t do much – the filter is changeable via software and they give paramter feedback (as are some other parameters) but all the oscillators are not. When I set MIDI channel to 1, it doesn’t do much at all.. I can’t really figure it out.. I can change (on the machine) the Osc slop value and Sync values (without feedback in the software), but I can’t change glide values, FM or ring mod (they’re stuck at the smallest value). I could go and check out exactly which ones work and don’t work, but that’s probably not really necessary, right?

Oh and I downloaded the latest version just now.. I have MIDI Rec and MIDI Xmit set to All, Poly chain is off and the MIDI Chan set to All as well.

Totally didn’t check btw, but the sequencer IS working – complete with parameter feedback!

efarel
              Participant

got the new build, everything is working except it doesn’t send/receive whole presets (dumping from evo doesn’t work and to neither). thanks a lot this is awesome!!

atom
                Keymaster
                  • ★★★★★

Patches download/upload is the librarian function witch is not there yet. Once i’m done with the build environment for windows and mac, i’ll start adding new features. This will take some time.

As you can see i started re-posting builds, for now windows, next up are mac builds.

acatcalledanarchy
                  Participant
                    • Topics: 0
                    • Replies: 4

Hi Atom

Top work there! I will happily test:

[list:ah7o5j7n]Moog Little Phatty
                    Moog Voyager[/list:u:ah7o5j7n]

..once released on OS X. I can also provide you with Midi Specifications for DSI Prophet ’08 if your interested..?

One final thought do you have any plans to implement NRPN’s for Little Phatty filter control, also there are a lot of additions to the LP Midi Spec for OS 2.2. which I can provide you with should you be interested.

Take care

Peace, love and flowers

A Cat Called Anarchy

:twisted:

atom
                    Keymaster
                      • ★★★★★

well i think someone mentioned this for the little phatty but i don’t remember if you can post a new topc (so it doesn’t get lost here) with a link to thhe specs i can add those params quickly.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The forum ‘News and releases’ is closed to new topics and replies.
                    There is currently 0 users and 138 guests online
                    No users are currently active
                    Forum Statistics
                    Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
                    Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
                    Ctrlr