arrow move components

Home Forums General Using Ctrlr arrow move components

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    msepsis
    Participant
      • Topics: 219
      • Replies: 732
      • Total: 951
      • ★★★

I seem to have "lost" the ability to move with the keyboard arrow keys some of my knobs… is there some reason for this? I’m on a mac, using the latest and greatest build, installed this AM.

if i create a new knob i can move it just fine… odd.

Thanks in advance!!

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

atom
      Keymaster
        • Topics: 159
        • Replies: 2945
        • Total: 3104
        • ★★★★★

well i have not changed anything with the keyboard but there is a bug/feature (don’t really know what it is), that if you scroll beyonad the bounds of the Panel Canvas (you will see white scrollbars), then the navigation keystrokes will go to the viewport (the scrollbars) no to the selection. I’ll have a look at that but i don’t know what to do really.

msepsis
        Participant
          • Topics: 219
          • Replies: 732
          • Total: 951
          • ★★★

ok i can reproduce this consistently in rev 397:

basically i can not move a rotary knob with the arrow keys unless the rotary knob is set to display values.
          If "ValuePosition" is set to "NoValue" the knob can not be moved with the arrow keys, period.

On a macpro, OS 10.6.7, ctrlr rev 397

while I’m here…
          Also neither the delete or the backspace (actually still called delete) on the macPro delete components in 397
          command/alt/ctrl+X does not cut (which was working in the last rev I tried)… copy/paste kb commands are likewise lost again.

Maybe one of these days I’ll get around to posting screenshots of the ctrlr I’m working on… right now it’s kinda like designing with boxing gloves on tho

Monstrum Media | Music, Sound & Software Design, Chicago / San Francisco listen

atom
          Keymaster
            • Topics: 159
            • Replies: 2945
            • Total: 3104
            • ★★★★★

yeah i noticed all that and already fixed that, the new build will have the keyboard stuff fixed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘Using Ctrlr’ is closed to new topics and replies.
          There is currently 0 users and 91 guests online
          No users are currently active
          Forum Statistics
          Threads: 2,495, Posts: 17,374, Members: 77,605
          Most users ever online was 12 on January 22, 2019 3:47 pm
          Ctrlr